price?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by ziggyfly, Aug 22, 2005.

1. ziggyfly

ziggyfly Member

how much is acid where you are?

2. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

40$/ ten strip
    300$ / sheet

said to be around 75 mic

3. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I don't really like buying cid unless I am in the right place. If someone offered me acid around here i'd be weary that it is either a. shitty ass blotter or b. a chemical other than LSD.

On a side note: anybody heard of a print going around that has an elephant snorting a line printed on a sheet?

4. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

$80 for ten. $600 for one hundred. somewhere around 150-200mcg per hit.

5. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

$10 a hit.
    $80-85 for a tenstrip.
    $300-$400 for a sheet.

150-200 mcg per hit!

6. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

you're getting offered better sheet prices for the fluff than i ever did!

7. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

similiar to ohio.

8. mattzdope

mattzdope Banned

Wow the prices are still seriously jacked. Does anybody else remember back in 2000 when good batches of pure/potent liquid were going for $100 - $150 a vial (100hits)?

9. 2cesarewild

You kids are dreaming if you think hits of blotter are 150-200 micrograms on the regular.

10. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

wtf!?...strong!

Do you guys actually take few of em at one time???

11. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

First Post!
    I'm in Columbus, OH... I'm not much of an acid user (maybe once a month, if that) but it usually costs about $5 or 6 a hit, ~$50 for a tenstrip, and sheets for $400-450. 2 hits usually produces pretty strong visuals (during summer, two hits caused me to see vines growing up the walls of my room, Jumanji style). I'm a regular (marijuana/peyote) and a good friend of the dealer so... that might be why it's less than the average here.

12. bubba57

bubba57 Member

im from Virginia Beach, virginia, and i have been looking for acid now for about a year, and have had no success in doing so. everyone around here seems to bullshit. I know my shit, i know more about acid then the guy that invented it. i do my homework, but i never am able to get my hands on it. Someone please tell me where i can get it around here. you would be a life saver!

13. 2cesarewild

Yea seriously, it's unlikely that custies are getting blotter that strong unless you're in with some family. 5 hits and you have a milligram, I wish lol...

14. here comes the sun

here comes the sun Member

Yea i have that same exact problem. I've been trying to get it for like 6 months and when my friends finally got some i wasn't there to get it with them and now that guy doesn't sell anymore so i can't find it at all. If anyone knows where to get any in the Philly area, i would greatly appreciate it if u helped me out.

15. wooly

wooly Member

the white fluff i had at hookahville was awesome stuff. ultra clean and $70-10. there was some $5 bunk shit goin round too though

16. 2cesarewild

Everybody says they have fluff at shows, it's getting old lol.

17. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

well, i do have it and it was given to me by family folk and it was laid super strong and it is at least 150mcg per hit and each hit is really a HALF-hit....

i took half of a half hit and tripped hardest i've ever tripped off "one hit." it felt close to two of other stuff, say around 100mcg. the bigger hits are at least twice this size. it's incredibly strong. flashback to the purplegels of 2000!!

peace.

18. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

The last acid I had was 15 a hit, acid is hard to come by in my small town, I know its around in the surrounding towns its just really hard to find, just gotta know the right people.

19. 2cesarewild

Nice.