price help

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by denial847, Feb 17, 2009.

1. denial847

denial847 Member

i just got some litheum and seroquil....looking 2 see how much i can get for them

2. explorer83

explorer83 Member

Were you prescribed these? Maybe you should take them if so. Besides, neither one is a popular recreational drug.

3. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

i occasionally like seroquel. helps me sleep after tripping shrooms. wouldnt pay much for it tho

4. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

u can find dumb people and tell them it fucks them up like a mixture of vicodin and xanax, i know many people who take seroquel because they think this? mostly high school sophmore girls that will take any pill in front of them

5. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

u can find dumb people and tell them it fucks them up like a mixture of vicodin and xanax, i know many people who take seroquel, mostly high school sophmore girls that will take any pill in front of them

6. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

i enjoy seroquel, not so much cuz it "fucks me up", but i have major sleep issues. when i take seroquel i sleep like an angel for ten hours. not much recreational value tho, just makes me pass out lol.

7. DejaVoodoo

DejaVoodoo Member

Seroquel isn't worth much at all. Maybe a dollar..at least that's all I'D pay. In fact I wouldn't even pay for them because I don't like them. Honestly I don't think anyone would pay for lithium..

8. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Seroquel? I'm hearing things about sleep problems, is it like a sleeping pill or something? If so I want some.

9. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

If you give people seroquel without telling them you're the scum of the eart.

10. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

it's an antipsychotic. i've never done it, but a friend of mine who was prescribed apparently never took them and left a friend and I with a bag of 150. after reading the experiences on erowid (which were scarce) we decided there was no point in fucking with it. it will do one of three things: have no effect, put us to sleep, or induce a delirium that--based on my second hand knowledge--resembles the delirium brought about by high doses of diphenhydramine, only orders of magnitude intenser.

no thank you.