prescriptions

Discussion in 'Connecticut' started by propainter30, Jun 19, 2011.

1. propainter30

propainter30 Guest

Does anyone know a good doctor in CT that will prescribe narcotics "loosely". I have real pain and back issues but no doctor I can find is willing to prescribe me what I need. Which is at least roxicet 30mg or better.

2. zombiemuerte

zombiemuerte Guest

Yeah....im in the same boat. I get treated like a junkie because I don't have insurance. Have you had anyluck?

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

if you can buy pills why cant you buy insurance?

how much is insurance there?....getting pain meds from a new doctor is getting harder and harder...i suggest you start with a new doctor and STICK with him...eventually if you need pills you will get pills..it could take over a year till the doc gets to know you..

.most doctors weed out the pill heads by saying they dont scribe meds...but ALL doctors pescribe meds

4. zombiemuerte

zombiemuerte Guest

Insurance is terribly expensive. Even weeding down all my expenses I cannot afford it. Its really shitty. I know alot of folks invovled in pain mgmt groups that find alternate ways of treating their pain. I personally have found kratom helps with back pain. Other things I get here and there when I can....just don't want to hurt ..