Pres. Obama Reconnects With Balls And Attacks Isis...

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by oscar2u, Sep 11, 2014.

1. volunteer_tommy

volunteer_tommy Elongated Member

This thread is both really sad and really funny

I want to puke and laugh at the same time... weird feeling

This has the makings of a GREAT meltdown thread [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:46845]

1 person likes this.
  3. volunteer_tommy

volunteer_tommy Elongated Member

4. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

i think this is a good thread, alot of good ideas here. i think that we should just give ISIS what they want, their land, their power, and us off of it.

as long as they don't attack us, i think we should just give them this land and power and the people will there will change if they ever get tired of living in the stone age.

the only problem i can see is if they start developing nuclear plants. thats kinda scary.

5. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

This is exactly the same way of thinking that allowed NAZI GERMANY and the IMPERIAL JAPANESE to come as close as they did taking over the entire WORLD. Nazi Germany for sure came very close to winning WWII in case you did not know that. It was Hitler`s stupidity that allowed the so called ALLIES to win that war. The Nazis had effective jet fighters that were NOT used effectively and JET bombers also as early as 1943. They were also in a class of their own as to MISSLES and or rockets. Those JET FIGHTERS were unstoppable. Hitler failed to realize the importance of that fact.

Also: There is NO reason to assume we have nothing to worry about when it comes to NUCLEAR weapons. In fact that THREAT is more real than EVER before. North Korea has these weapons as does Pakistan. Our Nation is in extreme danger from many. Be thankful there are men and women out there protecting us. I am. I did my part when I was young and am very grateful there are men and women out there protecting ALL of us, you,me, all of us. ...Oscar