preps

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Sage-Phoenix, May 22, 2004.

1. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Would it be a consolation if they hated you too?

Well if not then just ignore then. It's a [sort of] free country. Just let it go and you'll feel a lot better.

*hugs*

TTFN

Sage

2. Bernie

Bernie Member

jeesh why do u hate them so much? are they stopping you from living your life?
    thats a really negative attitude and its coz of immature attitudes like that that we have all the wars in the middle east, and injustice to ppl of different races or sexualitys in our society. you'd be alot happier if you loved everyone. love love love love love. hate is bad love is good. get the drift?

peace out dude

3. uriah

uriah Member

it doesn't matter, you'll always find people you don't like.

that word is the single greatest 5 letter word of all time.

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

what seperates him from you? what makes you such a real punk, and him such a fake one?????

5. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Jeeze, at least what he's doing is better than the people in the corner scowling, thinking that they're too cool to enjoy the music. Don't fuckin get mad at him cause he's having a good time.

6. kier

kier I R Baboon

surely "great" is the single greatest 5 letter word of all time? :p ;)

7. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

8. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

i'm trying, successfully, to eliminate hate... especially people. i'm like ned flanders without the religion.
    i sure dislike midgets though, thinking they're so high and mighty.

9. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

umm....mike....im not sure but i dont think preps have hawks. theyre usually the ones with that gay short gelled hair with the handle thing on the front? right? and the polo striped shirts? i mean, thats a prep......i got nothin against em, theyre annoying and all but i wont stop em. doesnt mean i wouldnt punch em in the nuts. but i would like to punch you in the nuts for being an ass and mislabeling people.....sounds to me like you have a situation with a poser. just let him be and hell find hes out of place and change his style.

10. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

You need to chill out.

11. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Yes, we should all be exactly the same, with no diversity at all.

12. brownie

brownie Member

i agree on the good charollet thing. but seriously dude, chill. i hate posers as much as the next dude. but it's not like you should go on a killing spree or anything. teach them the right way.

13. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I know how you feel, but there isn't anything you can do about it. They have just as much right to be there as you do.

14. Orsino

Orsino Member

lmao people.. spell correctly.

15. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Ugh, I've gotten really sick of this attitude you've developed there Orsino. You used to be such a nice kid, now you're acting like a little punk ass bitch. Learn some manners, it's inpolite to point out other peoples flaws. So he doesn't spell correctly, big fucking deal...you still understand what he is trying to say no? He's getting his point across and that's all that matters. Posting in a thread, just to comment on someone's lack of spelling is a real piss off. That's like going to a WeightWatcher's meeting, just to laugh at all the fatties. Come on now, what's the deal?

16. Orsino

Orsino Member

No, no, no. I knew someone was just going to respond to my comment like that. People take it too personally. The point is both spelled the band name "Good Charlotte" incorrectly. I don't have anything against anyone and I think people just take things to personally sometimes. It's just logical that if you are going to say something like that, you could do it using correct spelling. Hey, but if they don't care, that's up to them, that's just what I would do. Actually, direct comments against people in hipforums is in the code of conduct. So... that's just another reason. I wasn't doing that just to be an ass or anything, nor would I do that, so if you have anything against me, let me know outside of the forums, ok? I haven't tried to personally attack anyone. I don't care if you do have anything against me, that's up to you. I doesn't matter a whole lot to me if it's inpolite because it isn't such a big deal, now if I was talking on a cell phone in a movie theatre, that would be a bit different, but still, it would not matter a whole lot because it isn't that big of a deal, because in my opinion, he English language is one thing that people who speak is as a main language ought to know. Freedom of speech, man.

17. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I don't have a problem with you, I've always thought you to be an especially nice boy. And I didn't mean to personally attack you, if that's what you got from my post, it's not at all what I intended.
    I hate reading spelling errors too, it's a big pet peeve. But I don't make it a point to mention it or point it out when someone is spelling incorrectly. I don't want to start anything, but I'm not going to just ignore it when you make a rude comment(in my opinion).

18. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

nah, hes always been like that. who the fuck cares about spelling anyways, its what it means that counts.

and mr rotch, sure some people bother me more than others... but usually it is your fault their bothering youn in the first place!
    i try to practice tolerance and understanding...

19. Orsino

Orsino Member

Neither am I, neither do I, but you can say as you please, I just thought the punk ass bitch thing was a bit overkill.

20. Orsino

Orsino Member

You don't know me.