Premature Ejaculation

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by pom82, Apr 18, 2007.

1. pom82

pom82 Member

Who here has had it and overcome it?

2. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Pom- check out my other posts on premature ejaculation.. I am a lay sex therapist and have helped many men with this problem - free of charge. I have set out 10 or so ways to overcome it, and several of the persons i have helped have named their kids after me.

PM me if you would like to discuss this privately.

3. rasprophecy

rasprophecy Member

The only things that work is if you think about something that horrifies you, then ride the climax... Think about an image that is very disturbing, perhaps some dude spilling out his guts from his ass while squatting 900 pounds (real shit), something that disturbs you, and your dick will go numb... Or think of a math problem in your head, or you can pull out before you nut, and begin with four play, then start back up again, premature ejac always goes away with time tho my dude. dont even worry about it... the more you fuck the longer you last... I first got my dick liad @ 14 and i busted nut within the first few seconds, litteraly, a year later i can go for hours and now i can go up until im far too physically exahusted, out of breath and cant take no more. its all in the head not your dick... Just ride it out...

4. C Raziest

C Raziest Member

Hello,I had the same kind of problem long ago and I tried a lot of products that didn't worked at all..until I fell on the bioxring..it's kinda weird and I never thought that something like this may work,but it did..this ring has been medically researched & designed to restore full erection power to men and it's true..I paid the price,even if I thought that it was some kind of spam.I didn't know what to do else..After trying it,it didn't took long to improve my sex life and I'm really satisfied..If ever you want to try it or have some more info,just go to the website at http://www.bioxring.com