Pregnant sex

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by wdsmp429, Aug 29, 2013.

1. wdsmp429

wdsmp429 Guest

I think sex with a pregnant woman is the best. My wife is a beast in the bed. We've been married for 6 years and she's been pregnant for almost the our whole marriage (shes pregnant with number 5) I think she wants sex more than I do.

2. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

hmm, lucky, my hubby wouldnt even touch me for the last 5 months. Scared of "poking the baby's head" gimme a break.

3. hippiemomma22

hippiemomma22 Member

I loved having sex when I was pregnant. It just feels so much better and I was a lot hornier than normal and was just able to get into it more.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  4. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Each time my wife was pregnant with our kids it seemed to me that she was a lot smoother inside, she felt more like really soft velvet inside. I loved her being pregnant.

5. silk896

silk896 Member

My pregnancy was divided roughly into the three trimesters.
    Tri 1 - Hated it. Violent mood swings, barely even masturbate.
    Tri 2 - Sexual Athlete: Hormones okay - couldn't get enough.
    Tri 3 - Ooh, Aaah, decreasing interest as tummy grew. Didn't stop masturbating but penetration/foreplay became increasingly uncomfortable.

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

a few positions for having pregnant sex in thou that feels ok for both

7. I like pregnant sex cuz it's the closest you can get your penis to something that's under 18 and it's not illegal.

8. Yes!!!
    that's pretty much how it was with me... at first I just did not want to. I just felt, for the first time in my life, like I really really REALLY did not want to. It felt just weird to me. I didn't like it. I had sex a few times anyways because my husband actually asked me in this sweet little voice (because he is so not used to me being like this... I never turn down sex, lol) if I "don't want to be with him anymore?" and that he feels "sad and scared because he felt I didn't want to be with HIM anymore"... which wasn't the case at all... I just ... yuck. Hard to explain.

Then, there was trimester two and things were lovely.
    Hubby was more turned on than ever because I was preggo and I was really into it and it was awesome.

But Tri 3 for me was still pretty nice... but yeah I was very uncomfortable just laying there.... sleeping being hard and all that kinds of stuff...
    So it was more like...I'd lay there on my side with a pregnancy pillow under my belly and things would just be really gentle and slow and more about just laying there feeling close to each other- barely moving but it being super nice because we were both so excited about the baby :)
    My husband seemed more into sex the whole time I was pregnant... which was nice that he wasn't the opposite. :)

9. tssk tssk tssk

10. wdsmp429

wdsmp429 Guest

I love the pregnant sex and her pregnant body. Her breasts are so nice

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

man I kept waiting for my pregnancy hormones to kick in when I was pregnant and turn me into a crazy sex fiend, but it never happened. The first trimester I was scared to have sex until I saw a doctor and knew everything was okay, I wasn't able to get a doctor's appointment until like 10 weeks so we went 5 weeks or so without doing it at all. The second semester I was interested in sex and we had it pretty frequently but I wasn't overly horny or anything. The third trimester I was completely over it. I couldn't find a comfortable position and I just felt so weird having this huge cocooned baby in between us. we didn't do it as frequently the third trimester until maybe 3 weeks before my due date, I wanted to amp it up a bit in hopes that it would induce labor haha.

I felt sorry for my boyfriend though, he was horny pretty much the whole time I was pregnant (my boobs grew like two sizes, he was pretty obsessed with them) and I didn't have much of an interest in sex at all.

12. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I was crazy horny (well, way more than I normally am) through both pregnancies. Every sensation felt 100 times more awesome. The first trimester, not so much though. I was puking around the clock both times. Second and third trimester my drive was off the charts, though.

13. wdsmp429

wdsmp429 Guest

It's certainly pleasurable for me. My wife has taken to locking the bedroom door during our special time so we don't get walked in on during the act by a little one.

Oral sex on her works well during the times she was near popping

14. GushLickr

GushLickr Guest

----------------------

Mama - were you able to remain satisfied throughout, or did your off the charts drive produce an underlying frustration? Curious

Having experienced such a high drive when pregnant - how do you feel when not pregnant?

Let's face it - pregnant sex can be fantastic!

15. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I have a really high sex drive, so the off the charts drive was frustrating sometimes. Most of the time those urges were satisfied though.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  16. toon198122

toon198122 Member

My wifes sex drive want crazy to the only time she wasn't atacking me was when I went out for h er cravings at first it was awsome but I got raw and then not so much lol

17. Oelrob

Oelrob Members

My wife being pregnant was a huge turn on for me. When she told me she was pregnant with our youngest, I got so excited I couldn't contain myself. I threw her on the bed and fucked her right then.

As far as her drive...it was very intense second trimester, not so much first and third.

Deejay2018 and Running Man like this.
  18. Lady L

Lady L Banned

I was pretty similar to the above posters who experienced higher sex drives. Except the nearer I got to my due date, the more I wanted it. Was a little uncomfortable in certain positions but there are always ways!!

Hubby was pleasantly surprised and happy with my urge! When I became pregnant the second time, it happened exactly the same again.

So no complaints from either of us.

1 person likes this.
  19. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Well said Lady L!

I'm one of those husbands who was smiling for months during my wife's pregnancies! She was an absolute demon in(and out of)bed and simply couldn't get enough cock! I'm sure that a lot of pregnant women probably don't think that they look sexy as the months pass by but my wife looked as gorgeous as ever throughout with an incredible sex drive as a bonus! She's always been highly sexed anyway so you can imagine how happy I was at my highly sexed wife being even more highly sexed!! I'm getting a little hard just thinking about those days, mmmm....

So let's hear it for all those horny, pregnant mums-to-be out there; Yaaaay!!!!

20. olderndirt

olderndirt Members

Both of us loved our sex lives during her two pregnancies. I think it was the only time I ever got morning sex.

1 person likes this.