Pregnant from anal?

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by boogans, Mar 16, 2006.

1. boogans

boogans Member

So me and my girlfriend were doing some anal. It was my first time, it basically changed my life. I was all like "yaus" but she was all like "Yeah...that's enough." And I was bummed.

According to her, sperm can swim from the ass to the vagina, and make her pregnant.

I've always heard that if you don't have a condom, then anal is the way to go, because you can't get pregnant.

WHAT IS THE TRUTH

2. gandhiwars

gandhiwars Member

I don't think you can. I maybe wrong, but I don't think the rectum and the uterus are connected in any way...

3. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

nope, can't get pregnant from aanal.

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

semen can leak out from the anus to the vagina, but it's rare that anyone gets pregnant that way

However, anal without a condom sounds scary to me. Fecal matter on dick, yuck. Not to mention that the tissue inside the rectum is easy to tear, so unprotected sex is very very very risky in terms of disease

5. hippie_chick666

hippie_chick666 Senior Member

It sounds like she doesn't want anal and came up with an excuse...

My bf doesn't ask me b/c he thinks its degrading to me. It's painful and causes bleeding. Besides, if you want to know what it feels like, get an anascopy. You won't think about anal the same way after that. My bf can vouch for that...

Peace & love

6. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Well if it is true that you can then so much for the BF method of birth control

7. BigKing

BigKing Member

what she said. :)

8. boogans

boogans Member

Alright, fo sho. I'll talk to her about it.

Thanks, you guys.

9. Ghostman

Ghostman Member

Sperm dribbling from the anus to the vagina can cause pregnancy; it's called a "splash conception". It results in a few pregnancies from unprotected anal sex. The anus and the vagina are not connected. It's a good idea to wear a condom regardless because of bacteria and so on.

10. KING NOVOCAINE

KING NOVOCAINE Member

i knew a girl in high school who only had anal sex, and let the guy bust in her. and she got pregnant. this isnt a 'i knew of a girl'... i actually knew this girl.

11. denimstar

denimstar edge of darkness

Ghostman nailed it with the "splash conception" term. Yes it can and does happen.

12. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

Sperm arent all that damn smart fella, they go forward, as to the large intestine, small intestine, liver and then from the liver are put most likelky in urin. thye arent gonna frikin turn around go outside and go in the front door and.... cant get pregnant from anal

13. wingedtriangle

wingedtriangle Member

if you do anal and cum in her ass its possible for cum to drip out later onto her vag and possibly cause prregnancy its rare but it can happen

14. SG69

SG69 Member

I heard on Love Line I think it was that there is a "wall" separating the anus and the vagina and this wall can be broken down by large amounts of anal sex and result in feces coming out the vagina. As for pregnancy due this is wall being broke down? Sure why not?

15. bungeman

bungeman Members

Only one way to find out heh heh

16. Razor33

Razor33 Members

You can't get pregnant from anal...PERIOD. It won't happen. Once sperm hits the open air it dies very quickly.

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I don't believe it, I fucked my first wife in the ass more than 1,000 times and she never got pregnant.

Ddg666 likes this.
  18. Ddg666

Ddg666 Members

Lucky

LowHangers likes this.
  19. diesel#

diesel# Members

Nope, she can’t get pregnant like that. The first turd coming down will push it all out. Plus the two holes don’t connect up in her body. I think if you go from ass to pussy right after cumming, there lies a possibility that way. But then again that’s not particularly very sanitary for her sake...