Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Zeppelingrl, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Zeppelingrl

Zeppelingrl Member

every once in a while ill have these dreams that im pregnant. once i dreamt that i was very pregnant (like 8 or 9 months ) and i could see into my belly, like when you shine a light behind your fingers and they look that reddish color. it was terribly unnerving. someone once told me that it was because i was expecting a change of somesort. id like to know your opinions..thx

2. kayy

kayy Member

it could be that subconsiously (or your body) u want to get a baby, so be careful when u have sex, you mihgt easily get pregnant (but if u wish to, then it's another story)

3. Kastenfrosch

Kastenfrosch Blaubeerkuchen!! Lifetime Supporter

that happens to me too so often! I am pregnant in my dreams, or give birth...and I want to have babies in real life!!!

4. piscessunlibramoon19

piscessunlibramoon19 Member

I had dreams I was pregnant before I found out I was pregnant with each of my 3 kids. With my first one, I had this dream that I gave birth to a baby girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, but as soon as she was born she could walk and was talking like an extremely articulate adult, and looked like she was about 2 or 3 years old. My older two ended up being boys (they are now 3 and 2) and I now have a girl who looks exactly like the girl in my dream.

5. Zeppelingrl

Zeppelingrl Member

see the thing is, i dont think i want to ever have kids...like maybe adopt when theyre older, but ....words can't explain. its just creepy. i wake up with a sense of forboding. oh and p.s. im always careful, im on the pill and always use a condom

6. Barbarella

Barbarella Member

I once read that it means new things coming into your life, new expectations or changes.