pregnancy and...

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by gertie, Jan 31, 2005.

1. gertie

gertie Senior Member

last night i dreamt that a good friend of mine was being accused of being the father of this girl's unborn child. she was very pregnant and obviously showing. in the dream i seemed to withdraw a bit over the news. he was determined that he was not and that such would be possible, in all the time he had known her the only thing shared between them was a kiss. it seemed to him especially important to tell me, to make sure i knew the truth. i had just found out i was pregnant (early) and there was no question that it was his. when he found out i was, it was a given that the child was his. he didn't want her to get in the way of us.

there was something that seemed to put this in the now... i have a younger cousin getting married this year and finding out about my pregnancy put her in a type of foul mood, b/c as being the first to get engaged and probably married she expects her kids to be first and such. there were references to the secret i know about how her brother intends to propose to his girlfriend valentine's day and the fact that it happened yet.

mostly if felt so real and clear and has clung the sicne i woke and almost as if even before. the deep sense of reality that seemed in (in the details) was different for me.

what do you make of it?

2. gertie

gertie Senior Member

do othersof you have dreams like this? my dremas have a tendency to be rather vivid and often come into play later.