Potpourri, synthetic weed

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by thismoment, Feb 4, 2013.

1. thismoment

thismoment Member

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Sad story...

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Very sad story. Also extremely unusual and there is a lot of information missing. Even the doctors were very careful to note that there was only a correlation between multiple strokes and Spice use. Of course "in their professional opinion" there is probably a causality, its win win, they get to explain what happened to her and drugs r bad. If her reaction is related to Spice, it is an extremely rare reaction. It's important to note that such extremely rare, extremely severe reactions exist for all kinds of commonly used and prescribed medications.

:rolleyes: thank you war on drugs :rolleyes: 1 in 9 high school seniors buy legal weed from gas stations. How many such horror stories would we have if cannabis was legal? zero.

*12 - 17* unbelievable. and of course the story is being used to demonize the very notion of wanting to change your conscious of your own will with anything other than culturally sanctioned poisons.

4. thismoment

thismoment Member

It's that bottom-line reality: people are going to change their consciousness one way or another. And thanks to the war on people who use drugs, who has a clue what they're getting in some circumstances?

Sigh.

5. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

6. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Ya, Writer has a way with words at times!
    Pardon my cynicism, but ya it's a sad world sometimes. While synth cannabinoids might be interesting as an experiment, it boggles the mind that, after all these years and all we know, there is still an argument over weed.
    Pathetic.

7. infantdressingtable

infantdressingtable Member

Gosh it's awful. I tried that stuff a few times a few summers ago, definitely learned my lesson. Just not something to be messed with all. It's like just smoking a completely strange substance that not even the manufacturer knows.

Some people, like this poor girl, were not so fortunate. But it's really a shame to see that products such as this continue to sell under the table and continues to sell. I hope that girl will make a full recovery one day and that kids desperate to get high can use this as an example, that maybe they're stuff out there that can really kill you. But we all know what it was like to be a teenager right? We didn't make the best decisions...

8. The Real Peter Parker

The Real Peter Parker Member

[​IMG]

Shoot, it's hard to believe kids are smoking it. The correct way to use herbal potpourri is to put a small amount off in some water and simmer for ten minutes, discard. If you don't know what the product is for, don't buy it.

9. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

It is dog shit sprayed with research chemicals . I hate seeing Articles referring to it as synthetic marijuana/cannabis/weed

10. thismoment

thismoment Member

11. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

the chemicals they put in that shit get progressively more dangerous than the chemicals they put it in before that chemical got banned....when will they finally get it through their heads that bannning shit doesn't make problems go away, or make things safer, it only makes things worse, and it will continue to get worse until they figure that out.

It sounds like some of the RC's in these newer blends these days really can fuck you up (and not in a good way) maybe even kill someone.

Weed doesn't cause strokes, kidney damage, and no one ever dies from weed, marijuana is perfectly safe.

And they think they're keeping us safe by making weed illegal...so now people sometimes feel they must turn to a legal alternative...a cocktail of chemicals, and of course they can't tell you which ones are in it b/c of "drug laws" so you really have no idea what you're getting.

At least with marijuana you know exactly what you're getting and putting into your body, a natural "herbal" product that is known to be safe.

I don't think the drug laws are there to protect us, they just for some reason don't believe people should have the right to alter their state of mind.

So go ahead and just ban everything, music, tv, sports, kissing, cuddling, video games, sex, relationships, telephone conversations, walking through the park, etc. Why not just lock us all up in jail cells so they can control exactly how we feel at all times.!!!!!!!! And laws have been at least thought about making some of the things listed above controlled. Fuckin' ludicrous

12. thismoment

thismoment Member

^^Amen! Preach it, brother! (Seriously)

13. tommy81710

tommy81710 Member

Problem is I can't smoke MJ b/c of the smell mostly. My downstairs neighbor would get me evicted, arrested and fired plus call child protective services. As a single parent I can't afford to buy a place of my own for another 10 years so I can't avoid others smelling it and can't smoke outside b/c my neighbors watch out the windows like lunatics at what everyone does (very nosy). Ive tried moving but rents are outrageous in NYC suburbs and I have to live in this town for special education services that one of my kid needs. Plus since I have a disabled child if I get caught with MJ due to the smell I could have my child taken away. I have therapists in and out of my house (after school/work hours) so with the synthetic I feel safe since no smell. Also I have another child (teenager) who is anti weed who if smelled it would want nothing to do with me (I can't even smoke cigs around her and she hates that lingering smell in my car despite using air freshner). Plus if random drug testing ever happened (I work for a school system) I would be fired and my career would be ruined. I smoke daily but not a lot and use moderation. I smoke with my partner only (who doesn't live with me but is at my apartment every day) and we are safe about it. Sorry others don't support it. I buy it from one guy who I trust is a safe source. My life is crazy and would be stressful without my burning sessions for relaxation. Everyone makes their own choices I guess. Thanks for the warnings.

14. thismoment

thismoment Member

^ It's one thing to have a consistent source for a consistent product (like jwh-018, which can be a good stone) and another thing to be buying random substances of various strengths. I know the latter is how it works out sometimes, but there are safety issues (as if there isn't always some degree of safety issues).

Sounds like you've worked out a nice arrangement. Be nice to find a direct source for the jwh or whatever and make your own smoke.

15. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Synthetic weed is extremely harmful to the body considering synthetic weed itself is even fake synthetic weed, which is worse (street made) but there is just one thing I disagree with people.

People think users would die within months. This is not true. All the synthetic weed addicts that I knew personally to smoke everyday years ago are today alive.

It fucks health. It is extremely harmful but it is not like most of users overdose and die on it, which is how Media showed it as all the synthetic weed addicts who I knew to smoke everyday years ago are today alive.

16. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

My point being, it doesnt kill as fast as people think it does, unless overdose occurs smoking too much at once.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Where can I get some real fake weed?

18. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Even synthetic weed itself became fake synthetic weed after it got banned. Lol.

19. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

She is too attractive to be smoking synthetic weed