Potentially Bad Thoughts

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DestroyedLED, Apr 4, 2007.

1. DestroyedLED

DestroyedLED Member

First off im not a violent person. Never had any wish to hurt anyone. But the word "knife" keeps running through my mind. I just think it is a beautiful word. but it seems it is always on the tip of my tongue. This has been going on for like 2 weeks.
    Examples
    If i could choose my name: knife
    On my sandwich: Cheese, Mayo, Knives
    What fuel should i use: Supreme, Unleaded, or Knives

it just fills in, like im trying to make a joke. is that wierd or what? So am i subconciously becoming some kind of killer? Or does everyone do this?

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

hmmm...stay away from scissors

3. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I knew a person like that once. He was totally psycho. :)

4. DestroyedLED

DestroyedLED Member

HAHA...thanks for the encouragement. man so thats it, huh? im crazy!

5. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

i do that with fire :)
    oh but yeah i'm a psycho.....

6. DestroyedLED

DestroyedLED Member

oh yeah i used to do that, then i really started burning things, till my parents grounded me from fire cuz i burnt half my carpet and i now have a cement floor in my room.

7. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

keep away from knives

you are obsessive :)

8. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Nah... I'm not saying that. You MIGHT be normal. ;)

9. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I know what you mean...

I used to have the word "Lobster" just flash through my head at completely random instances.

But I was going insane at the time... so I would say... quit the drugs. :)

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i think its that remote viewing crap the cia is messing with screwing with all of us. make us all violent to discredit any sort of objective thought.

if you can do an astral or dream thing, the next time you catch that happening, try tracing it back, the thought energy of it, and you'll see what i mean.

i could make a joke and say it's those orbital mind control lazers but i think it just might be related to the 'orwellian' crap the consciousless, uncontrollable doomsday machine of the corporatocracy is keeping us all stressed out with as it is.

i sometimes get the knife thing too. although the "do you believe in god" thing is the one they more often throw at me.

but i think even the people involved in doing this, its that proccess that has gotten out of control, if it was ever under any to begin with.

best thing, just be awair, send it back, install and internal reflector, or just generaly avoid getting caught up in it.

i think that's how they created 'son of sam' that dalmer charicter, and maby even "god spoke to me" bush.

=^^=
    .../\...

(p.s.: as far as i know i'm not on any 'drugs', unless my body is producing them internaly. but as for being nuttier then a fruit cake, that i might very well be. might not be too though.)

=^^=
    .../\...

11. DestroyedLED

DestroyedLED Member

yeah random instances, exactly. but quit the drugs? damn. is weed only illegal as a reverse psychology thing? to make us want it more, and rebel? while we slowly lose our minds?

yeah maybe i should stay away from knives. i work in a cafe, and whenever i got a knife in my hand i could feel the power, and i would CUT BREAD FOR SANDWICHES!!!! MWAHAHAHA....jk..but the sandwich thing is true 100%

12. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

you don't have a knife right now do you? If so, you should consider cutting off your penis and giving it to me.