Pot

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Algarnas92, May 21, 2007.

1. Algarnas92

Algarnas92 Member

fjkfjkfhjklfj

2. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

3. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

For the reason in acienthippie's sig.

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

cuz its cool and i want to fit in with the popular kids at my high school... i dont care if weed can kill me. id rather die popular than live like a loser.

:dupe:

5. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

why are you a troll?

6. Alaxsxa

Alaxsxa Member

Why do people like to spin around and do somersaults? Because it is fun. Drugs arent as bad as what the government and media is telling you.

7. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the record (in case I ever change my sig)

All I want to do,
    is have some fun.
    I've got the feeling,
    I'm not the only one.

:party:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8. Alfasty

Alfasty Member

I don't really consider pot a drug..because too much of it can't kill you.

9. Pitros

Pitros Member

Make some research man, weed do not kills you.

Canned food, Now theres the real killer

10. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

People do drugs because they can hardly imagine living on a flat plane for the entirety of their existence on this earth. Plus, in the end, marijuana has affected my mind, my views and my overall life in ways that are simply astronomically positive. If I were to seek such a transition through formal medicine, it would probably entail thousands of dollars in fees and years of therapy.

11. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

Drugs are fucking stupid.

All of you that smoke drugs are stupid.

Marijuana WILL kill you.

you can OVERDOSE on it.

Good god people.

now hold on, i need to find my papers to roll my jay.

(I broke my fuckin bowl :( all I have it my hookah now ... i figure im going to replace hte pipe with a one hitter that looks like a cig. Great investment folks)

12. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

that sucks man, id use an apple till i got a new pipe. Plus you get a yummy treat after your done smoking

13. You forgot to add the part about all the innocent people potheads kill and maim for life while under the influence, and also the part about going to Hell.

Cigg one-hitters are nice, but they're hardly an adequate replacement for a nice glass pipe. Why not replace the pipe with a pipe and splurge a little for the one-hitter? Man...after the last couple of days all I want is a nice fat blunt. I've been spoiled. :drool:

And what the hell, I guess I'll answer the original question. I do drugs for a different perspective on life. Marijuana definately does affect judgement, and thatcan be a Godsend in todays culture full of cocky, selfish, arrogant assholes whose judgement would be much better with a nice layer of smoke resting on top of it. I get so jaded, bitter and close-minded living in this hellish world, but when I smoke pot my glass becomes full. I see the positives, and I also see the negatives for what they are, instead of blowing things out of proportion and stressing over stuff that ought not be stressed over. Not all of us are ready to live in such a cold, face-paced world of empty emotions and technological everything. It's overwelming, and I need to get high to escape the torture of everyday life.

I also smoke pot for pain, anxiety, depression and insomnia.

14. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

POT IS A DRUG. This is not my opinion. POT IS A DRUG

To the OP,

Pot is the only drug that I use. I'm a straight A student and I am currently a manager at my work.

I smoke because it relaxes me, it's fun socially, and it feels good.

"Don't knock it till you try it first
    Oh. You'll see it's a blessing and not a curse"

-ben harper

15. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

While many people do try to find something spirtual out of their drug use, most people really I'd say do drugs for the same reason people ride a roller coaster, it's fun.

16. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

why not?

17. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

I prefer one hitters to glass pipes. Easier to hide, carry around, dont have to worry about them breaking, plus i get Waaay better rips.

Thats just me. I just prefer them.

Bongs > X

18. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

man you look outright FUCKED in your sig :D

19. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

i have a buddy who just wont admit alcohol is a drug either. i tried to explain this isnt about social definition but medical/biological understandings but he sees it as 'recreational' and thus not a drug. its pretty funny... he hates weed because it's a 'drug' but alchy's okay cause its 'not'