Pot songs

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by buffoonman, Jun 22, 2006.

1. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

My friend when I was in highschool had a bumpin system and used to drive around with his head out the window like Ace Ventura bumping Secret agent man loud as shit. Then he went on to become one of the top dealers in Philadelphia. Then one day he stopped answering phone calls and no one ever heard from him again. That was almost 2 years ago. :( How I miss that weed and the prices

3. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Maybee he's with syd Barrett

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I doubt it

5. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

LOL!!! but not your friend!?!?

6. severedheadstoner

severedheadstoner ridiculously sane

Friendship tends to become a secondary priority (not sure if thats the right word) in a dealer/customer relationship. Generally i've found that over time, the customer sees the dealer more and more as a source of weed, and less as a friend. Before long the only contact they have is for a deal.

But hey, that might not apply to this situation.

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

No your mostly correct, except in this case, the dealer saw his customers more as a source of money than as friends. I tried to hang out with him, but he was about 3 years older than me and when I went there to pick some up, he would only chill for like 30 minutes then be like, oh I got some shit to do. He really was a great friend for a couple years, but he started to change as he got more and more money and became a different person. Then he disappeared. So sure, I miss him as a friend, but he is the one at fault for that. And by the way, he really was one of the biggest dealers around, i remember seeing his selections of different herbs, he always had headies or nugs whatever, and it wa sthe most weed Ihave ever seen!

8. Makimono402

Makimono402 Member

LOL! That would be funny as hell. Fuck, secret agent man is going to be stuck in my head forever. That sucks about your friend though. I have someone just like that. I miss him : /

9. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

yea man it sucks :(

10. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

Buffonman, I believe our paths have crossed before in these forums, and each time they do I am reminded of what a gentleman and a scholar you are. Thanks for the link, excellent music. Relayer, I know. My supplier's brother used to own a head shop. Then the brother sold the head shop and I have no other way to contact them. He used to hook up some seriously good shit. Damn shame.

11. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

a god daym shame if ya ask me!