POT IS FUN by Ed Rosenthal

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by DdC, Jun 11, 2013.

1. DdC

DdC Member

Sunday, June 9, 2013

I used to use marijuana for my latent glaucoma. I had no symptoms but if I stopped using the medicine I might suffer irreparable eye damage, so for safety’s sake I was forced into a daily regimen of medical marijuana. Then I was examined by the late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, a pioneer in the field of marijuana medicine. He noted my MDS (Marijuana Deficiency Syndrome) and wrote on the recommendation that I should never be without marijuana. I have taken Dr. Tod’s advice seriously ever since.

After Dr. Tod died the late Dr. Mike Alcalay examined me. He described my symptoms as “Mocking and disruptive behavior.” Most of my friends and co-workers claim he nailed it. Dr. Alcalay passed away and my new physician (who asked to remain anonymous both for his reputation as well as for fear of death, since my reason for changing physicians twice was based on ADS, Adult Death Syndrome), implied that my marijuana use would help keep my spouse from requiring prescription anti-depressants.

After 16 years of medical use it may come as a surprise to you that I no longer needed to use it for my ills when I visited Colorado recently. Yes—it’s true. I remember very clearly when the sudden cure took place. It happened on November 6, 2012, election night. The votes came in and at 12:01 the world had changed and marijuana was legal. My latent glaucoma disappeared and my eyes were focused. And though I continued to follow Dr. Tod’s advice it was no longer medically required. The mocking and disruptive behavior gave way to joy and celebration. I was cured. Hallelujah. Everyone say amen. full story @ er.com

Drug Wars: Menace to America by Tod Mikuriya, M.D
    Safe Use of Cannabis" by Tod H. Mikuriya, M.D.
    AAMC US CA: The Other War by Tod H. Mikuriya, MD

Ed Rosenthal Raided and Arrested by DEA
    THE 1st MARIJUANA GROWER'S PAGE

The Great Marijuana Hoax By Allen Ginsberg

[​IMG]

12,000 years of cannabis use, then cold turkey prohibition.
    Abstinence makes the heart grow harder.

Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency

leading to

Prohibitionists Having Larger 'Fear Centers' in Their Brains

Getting back to where we once belonged jojo...

Using Pot To Save Brains!

"We have spent over a trillion dollars trying to eradicate the world's most beneficial plant off the face of the earth. Imagine what a better world this would be if that money had been spent on treatment, education and studying the medical benefits of marijuana."
    -- Steve Hager - High Times Editor (1988 - 2003)

No, thats just what they'll be expecting us to do...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqtNxNRCcGg"]Best Clips From the Movie Airplane - YouTube

The Obama Admin's Anti-Marijuana Manifesto
    Multiple DEA Raids Target Marijuana in Hawaii
    Obama: "An Entirely Legitimate Topic for Debate"
    Hil and Gil on the Drug War
    Obombo's Sublingual Attack on Ganja
    One Drug Arrest Every 19 Seconds Oh Gilligan!
    President Obama takes a dump on California
    Obama Doesn’t Need Congress

[​IMG]