Post Your Theory

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by rangerdanger, Jun 20, 2006.

1. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

jr. & the entire republican party are hurting.
    Way down in the polls due to rampant corruption (delay, scooter, abramoff et al.), incompetence (fema/katrina), dirty deeds (spying on Americans, Gitmo) and of course Iraq.
    Elections are coming up this Nov., so look for bushco to come up with an election-year trick.
    So this post is for people to post what they think it might be.
    Some possibilities to be announced this summer:
    -Peace talks with the insurgents? (worked for ticky dickie)
    -bin-laden captured?
    -Martial law declared; elections cancelled?
    -Declare war in Iraq won?
    -Another 9/11-type scenario?

What do you think?

2. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

I think it is an uplifting trend - not simply because the public seems a bit disenfranchised with the Republicans, but because the public seems a bit disenfranchised with both major parties.
    Perhaps this is the beginning baby step toward a true democracy - not a two party mockery.

That said - I personally throw my eggs in the "another 9-11 style attack" basket. The martial law scenario still seems very unlikely to me, and frankly the others don't seem like they'd matter much at this point. Osama isn't going to be captured(some would say you can't capture a dead man), and the insurgents are FAR too fractured and scattered to organize for peace talks - nor will they stop fighting until we get out of Iraq.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Why does it seem unlikely when the stage is being set for just this sort of thing?

4. revolution_time

revolution_time Member

i see in the next election john McCain running and winning the presidency. he will run as a "soft" republican, saying we can't have this huge macho attitude that bush had. people will eat him up. but about 1-2 years into his presidency, insurgents will come to america and we'll have car bombings and the like. suddenly McCain will flounder, and in the next election, jeb Bush, georges brother, will run. and he will run off the premise of "you didn't like what my brother did, but he kept our country safe." then, in interest of "public safety" martial law will be declared, and our rights will be slowly stripped away. and by this time, the cattle that make up america will be so scared they will go along with it all without making a fuss. i'm getting out of this country. and if your smart, you will too.

5. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

I don't think America will make it through the Bush dictatorship, therefore there will be no more conspiracys.

6. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

According to to-day's NYTimes, here's jr.'s ploy to sacve rep's asses during the upcoming elections: a massive troop "drawdown" (fancy word for retreat).
    Guess when?
    Sept.
    He's perfectly fine with throwing US troops into the meat grinder (16 killed this week) until he can make some political hay.

It should be painfully clear that things are out of control in parts of Iraq. The Iraqi police and army will NEVER be able to resore "peace"; many of the insugents are members of the police & guard.Yet bushco is content that scores of bodies pile up on top of those already sacrificed for jr.'s lust for oil, just so he cam say "hey look I'm bringing lots of troops home. Vote republican."
    It won't be the first time thast the republicans show a total disregard for our troops lives. tricky dick nixon did it in the 70's, expanding the war, secret carpet bombing of Cambodia and Laos, killing over a million humans and thousands of US troops, and then, 2 months before the '72 election a peace plan (the war dragged on for years after that, part of that time was agreeing on the shape of the table the participants sat at. The U.S. delayed talks for months by insisting on a rectagular table.
    You watch...in Aug/Sept a "National Reconciliation" plan will be implemented by the US puppet gov't (according to a senior pentagon expert, the president of Iraq "doesn't sneeze without our permission"), which will include amnesty for the freedom fighters.
    This will be a big boost for the "insurgents". They can continue to kill the invaders and not worry about being punished by Iraq.

But for me, nothing bushbitch does will excuse him for the damage he has done to humanity, the environment, our county, and our Constitution, to name a few.

Worst president EVER.