Post your stats

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by thisisme5, Jan 23, 2009.

1. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Look up your city's stats on www.webehigh.com and post em up here to compare :)

Check out my city:

Tolerance [1(intollerant)-5(almost legal)]5!

Prices: Locals usually pay $20 - $30 for 1/8th ounce depending on the season. It tends to be cheapest in the early winter, and most expensive in late summer.

Many people smoke hash oil in Sudbury, and it sells for about $50 for a "fiver" (a five gram vial).

Brands: There's a lot of mid-grade outdoor availiable for decent prices. Most growers are unaware of which strain they are growing, since it is often a mix. The real treats come in the spring, when the indoor crops are harvested. Look for Durban Poison, Blueberry, Sour Diesel and Big Bud.

2. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

This would be one of the web sites that I can't access at work. It sucks for me because you guys always put up links or picture that don't show up because of our web blocker. Then again, I should not be doing this either. If I ever disapear you will know why, because they blocked hipfourms.

3. thisisme5

Hipforums is too small and unknown of a site to get blocked... On another note i was just checking some stats for BC and my city beats almost all the cities in BC :D

4. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

Hey, post Chicago for me. You got me intrested.

5. thisisme5

Here ya go:

Chicago, IL

Updated: 16/12/2007

Smoking tolerance level [1= very illegal 5=virtually legal]: 2.5

Legislation: Marijuana is illegal in Illinois, and so is any activity related to marijuana (possession, cultivation, and of course dealing).

Law Enforcement: Possession of 2.5 grams or less is a misdemeanor, punishable by up to 30 days in jail and a fine of up to $1,500.
    Possession of greater than 2.5 grams is punishable by up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $1,500.
    Possession of greater than 10 grams is punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $2,500.
    All possession of greater than 30 grams is considered a felony. Possession of greater than 30 grams is punishable by 1 - 3 years in prison and a fine of up to $25,000.

A local reporter noted that, from personal experience, you can easily "spend a night in central lockup on State Street for half a gram..."

Ads by WBH:
    Killer Nuggets Buy Legal Bud! click here! Legal Bud Combos Best Selling Legal Buds

Just pretty much depends on the neighborhood your in, If your not in like a really rich stuck up area, your pretty much ok. If they catch they might just have you dump what's left.

Where to Buy Marijuana in Chicago: Marijuana use is widely accepted throughout Chicago, IL, so that asking a friendly person on the street is quite safe. Marijuana is also the most readily available drug in Illinois.

Purchasing Marijuana downtown (southwest of Michigan AVE. and South st.) in the after-dark hours is an option, as well as asking around the clubs and bars in the more quite and young neighborhoods such as LakeView.

Rockford is a great place to score pot very cheap, it is located about 80 miles westward and a little north of Chicago.

our most recent reports are; "There are many different places to by in Chicago being a big city. My best guide would be if your on the northside to buy in one of following neighborhoods, Lincoln Park, Old Town Rogers Park or Lake View. If your buying on the southside the best neighborhoods are Hyde Park, South Chicago, Ocassionaly the near southside neighborhood works. The biggest Places you can always buy are Washington Park, Engelwood, Woodlawn, Riverdale, however, beware washington park ect. Are very very dangerous neighborhoods. The best advice would be keep the windows up, doors locked, The name these neighborhoods "Chicago's Jungels" they have been known to be the violent of the violent. Generally Jamaicans may approach the car looking friendly but suddenly pull out a gun."

and: "Logan Square/Humbolt Park---Kimbal/Fullertion-Kimbal/North Ave 64"

Ads by WBH:
    Mood Enhancement Pills Sexual Enhancement Pills Herbal Vaporizers Rolling Papers

Chicago Marijuana Prices: $30 (Mexican) to $60 (hydro) per 1/8 oz., and $60 to $120 per ΒΌ oz. depending on quality.

Brands: Quality changes, just as price changes are both dramatic. You can get high potency indoor no seed hydro weed, as well as low potency outdoor grown imported Mexican pot.

State: Illinois

Time Zone: UTC/GMT -6 hours

Dialing codes: + 1 (USA) Area codes: 312 / 872 / 773 / 464 / 708 / 331 / 630

More Information:
    more information: Keep in mind that Chicago is a city of neighborhoods, meaning the level of tolerance and availability is rather uneven. More tolerant neighborhoods include Rogers Park (old skool hippie flavor with a lot of African, Caribbean, and South Asian immigrants), Wicker Park (heavy on hip nightlife, artists, musicians, activists), Hyde Park (intellectuals and jazz fans). I've either witnessed on multiple occasions or actually toked up myself outside in each of those neighborhoods, doing the casual in-the-park or walking-down-the-alley thing. On the other hand, there are also neighborhoods that are less than friendly toward heads. These might be Bridgeport and the northwest neighborhoods like Jefferson Park, where a lot of the hard-drinking city cops and firemen live. To a visitor, I'd say that the safest bets (safest from law enforcement, that is) for scores would be in the dj clubs in Wicker Park, North Halsted, or Rogers Park. Just look for the guy who isn't i n club wear and isn't dancing--he's there for a reason. The so-called open air drug markets on parts of the West and South Sides are always hot with cops and, increasingly, surreveillance cams, so you\'d do well to avoid those places. Best thing to do is to cultivate a few contacts before coming...friend of a friend kind of thing, getting a few references set up, in which case good quality stuff is easily had.

6. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

That website is not up to date. Uk has reclassified cannabis from a C to a B... Thats harsher btw...

7. thisisme5

They update sometimes but they obviously cant all the time... Alot of major cities are updated frequently tho

8. Charlisangel

Charlisangel Member

Smoking tolerance level [1= very illegal 5=virtually legal]: 5!Law Enforcement: Watch out for cops. If you're a white person with money and a little pot you'll get away. If you're a minority they'll at least give you a ticket. But usually you get jacked and jailed or even worse. Just try to not be so obvious. But more importantly don't carry large amounts. Especially don't carry it individually bagged.
    "Police are very very easy with weed here. I once was walking downtown with a spliff and I walked by a police car. The officers looked at me and drove off. as long as you dont look sketchy or like a dealer they wont do much. if you like to smoke in parks its amazing because not many people will bother you. Unless you go to certain parks with security. LIke in the area of Westmount there are Public Security Officers Aka PSO's and even Banana PoPo(this name is given to them because of their bright yellow give-a-way jeeps) and they will be annoying. They cant do much but Kick you out or call the actual Police on you. so if you're ever in the area remember to just walk away."

9. xSOADxX075

xSOADxX075 Member

Smoking tolerance level: 4

Legislation: Possession of less than 100 grams of marijuana is a citable offense only, with a fine of $100. Possession of 100 grams or more is punishable by a fine of up to $250. For possession of 200 grams or more, the penalty increases to a possible sentence of 6 months - one year in jail. Possession of 1,000 grams or more is punishable by 1 - 5 years in prison. Any possession of less than 5,000 grams does not carry the presumption of prison, which leaves available the possibility of probation. Possession of 5,000 grams of marijuana or more is punishable by 1 - 5 years in prison. For any amount or 20,000 grams or more the penalty increases to a mandatory minimum sentence of eight years in prison.

Law enforcement: As long as you're not acting the fool, the 5-o will not mess with you.

Where to buy marijuana: You can score some chronic at howards carry-out on monroe and upton. Upton is also a good street to cruise for some bleezmos. The bars around the university are also a good place to try and score some bud. The Weiler Homes are a great place to try if your on the east-side of the river.

another reporter added: "A good place to allocate weed is at the Orchard Inn, it is a seedy bar on the West Side of town, exercise extreme caution when dealing with the bars patrons as they are often gypsies, who may attempt to rip you off!"

10. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Smoking tolerance level: 4

Legislation: Possession of two ounces or less of marijuana is punishable by up to 180 days in jail and a fine up to $2,000. Possession of greater than two ounces is punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine up to $4,000. For greater than four ounces the penalty increases to 180 days - two years in jail and a fine up to $10,000. Possession of greater than five pounds carries a penalty of 2 - 10 years in prison and a fine up to $10,000. For greater than 50 pounds the penalties increase to 2 - 20 years in prison and a fine up to $10,000. For any amount greater than 2,000 pounds the penalty is 5 - 99 years and a fine up to $50,000.

Law enforcement: Law enforcement is strict. If they see you with weed, they will take you down. If you smell like weed, they will find something else wrong with you until they can search your vehicle. People are generally much more accepting of it. Just don't scream that you're looking to buy some weed and you'll generally be fine. Being so close to the Mexican border, Houston is one of the major drug distribution hubs in the USA. They'll pull you over for the most minor infraction, such as not using your turning signal and demand that they search your car. If you refuse, expect the drug-sniffing dogs. Stories of
    police corruption is common on the nightly news and in the daily papers.
    Meanwhile, massage parlors, crack/meth houses, and shooting galleries
    operate with near impunity, but bribery is not recommended for the tourist.
    That said, if your holding a small amount and get hassled, assess the
    situation, and see if honesty will get you off the hook. If you're lucky,
    the cop will be cool and make you dump your stash on the road and move on.
    Note: This only applies to people in the city of Houston. If you're caught
    anywhere outside the city proper, expect to be hassled!!!

Where to buy marijuana: Despite strict law enforcement, you can buy weed anywhere. Just look for some shady people and ask away.

and also: "3 ward, 5th ward ,humble"
    latest reports put the cronic here: Although the police can be a problem, most
    people don't care about herb. Go to any bar, park, festival, etc, and
    scoring shouldn't be a problem. Just look for the cool people and sniff
    around. Odds are you'll find what you're looking for. Most people here
    either smoke, or could careless. Just be cool, ask around, don't draw
    attention to yourself, and you'll be fine.

However a local has asked to pass on this WARNING: "thought i would pass on some info. i wouldn't suggest for anyone visiting the city to go to any of the wards and ask around for weed. posting that any of the wards in Houston are a place you can look for weed is putting readers in potential danger!! SO readers please be aware of this and use info at your OWN RISK!!

Marijuana prices: Modest skunk 60 $ - 80 $ an ounce commercial and
    local low grade hydro 40 $ - 80 $ an ounce

shwag $5=3grams $10=6grams $15=9grams $20 =12grams $50-65=ounze

hydroponic $15=1gram of low grade $25=1gram of name brand

Shwag: $30-80/oz. ($15-20/1/4 oz.)
    Hydro: $300-500/0z. ($80-120/ 1/4 oz)
    Bubble Hash: $600/oz. ($25+/gram)

11. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

Smoking tolerance level: [1= very illegal 5=virtually legal]: 2

Legislation: Possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana is a misdemeanor, punishable by up to 30 days in jail and a fine of up to $500. The penalties for possession of greater than 30 grams increase to a possible one year in prison and a fine up to $5,000.

Law enforcement: The township cops can be a**holes when it comes to pulling people over so just drive cool. There are a lot of back roads in the area, so just stay off the main streets. The city cops however are a little more lenient with traffic. But if you do get caught, NO Bethlehem cop will take it lightly. They will usually try to get more information out of you and the usual punishment is probation and a $200-$300 fine.

Where to buy marijuana: There aren't dealers on street corners or anything like that but it's pretty easy to find. There are 2 colleges in town (Lehigh and Moravian) so it shouldn't be hard to find a good connection. I suggest just finding the right people and asking.

Marijuana prices: mids - 10 for 1-1.5 g's, $20 1/8, $100 Oz
    nugs/beasters - $15 g, $40-$45 1/8, $225 Oz
    heddies - $20 g, $50-$55 1/8, $300 Oz
    haze/any exotic - $20 for .8, $70 1/8, $400 Oz

Marijuana brands: mids, nuggets, beasters, heddies, piff, haze. I have found many different types so it really just depends who has what at a given time.

yeah bitches what, my $70/8th is listed here so it's not THAT bad... yeah.... or something. SEE WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH?!?!

12. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

What they say, I'll re-do it to reality in another post in a minute.

Lexington, KY
    Updated: 10/10/2008

Smoking tolerance level: 4.5

Legislation: Possession of less than eight ounces of marijuana is a misdemeanor, punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $500. For subsequent offenses, the penalties increase to 1 - 5 years in jail and a fine of $1,000 - $10,000. Possession of eight ounces or more is considered possession with intent to sell and is charged as trafficking.

Law enforcement: Cops are more worried about crack and violence.

Where to buy marijuana: UK campus is swarming with pot. You can find
    it at any ghetto gas station. You will even find it where you think you
    won't find t.

Ads by WBH:

Killer Nuggets Buy Legal Bud! click here! Legal Bud Combos Best Selling Legal Buds

Marijuana prices: Ounce of mids $125. Chronic is $250- $500 per
    ounce. Schwag runs $75 an ounce.

Marijuana brands: Schwag, mids (pretendo's), chronic

More information: Don't smoke around cops but just stay put at
    someones house or hotel and you will be cool.

13. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Damn, I love Houston every ones pries are so expensive else where.

14. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

damn 70 an 8th is ridiculousness

15. xSOADxX075

xSOADxX075 Member

I think that's for dank, I'm paying 50/eighth. Beats 80 :D

16. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

jesus christ the one from my city is a couple years old, im gonna send a new one into them.

17. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Colorado Springs, Colorado

Smoking tolerance level: 4.5

Law enforcement: Minimal

Where to buy marijuana: The Campus of Colorado College is a great location to start. The college has a very strong reputation for ganja thanks to its hippie roots. You could wander downtown, but the further away from campus to stray the quality decreases.

Marijuana prices: Normally the price is $50 an 8th but it is not hard to find a $45 sack.

Marijuana brands: Most Popular is Hindu Kush, Trainwreck, Sour D, White Widow, and after spring break new brands will be hitting the campus is large numbers.

18. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

Smoking tolerance level: (1-5) 2

Legislation: Possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana is a misdemeanor, punishable by up to 30 days in jail and a fine of up to $500. The penalties for possession of greater than 30 grams increase to a possible one year in prison and a fine up to $5,000.

Law enforcement: cops ride around town but if you're not being stupid they wont get in your way.

Where to buy marijuana in Horsham Township: look for young and friendly people to ask, Try the avenues

*******, PA marijuana prices:
    1/8-$40 -$50
    1/4-$60-$80
    1/2-$100-120
    Oz-$200-$220

Brands: mids, heady(sometimes hard to find) nug, white ghost

More information: prices will depend on quality, but most of the bud around her is pretty good

19. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

they dont have my city on their :(

20. GoodVibes1

GoodVibes1 Member

Smoking tolerance level: 3

Legislation: Check the NORML website for detailed state laws. For possessio:
    1/2 oz or less misdemeanor 30 days* $200
    1/2 to 1 1/2 oz misdemeanor 1 - 120 days** $500 More than 1 1/2 oz felony 8 - 13 months Discretionary Fine

Law enforcement: Haven't seen a lot of police activity.

uy marijuana: Finding a consistent hook up for good green can be hard, but certainly possible with the number of universities in the area.

In a jam, Martin St. near downtown is a local open air drug market, but I've only got mid to low grade here.

Marijuana prices: Buds, sometimes high grade: $100 qtr, $300 - 350 oz.

Mid-low grade street weed: $10 for about a gram.

More information: Recently moved from the Pacific NW to Raleigh. After a year my experience is that what I get as highgrade here doesn't compare to the best obtained in Portland and Seattle. However, Raleigh highgrade isn't too disappointing.

Another difference seems to be the quality of weed obtained from street dealers. Usually I get seeded, stemmy weed in Raleigh, while in the NW the worst seemed to be a "light" bag of pretty good buds. Also, Raleigh street dealers often push coke even when you don't ask for it.

Luckily AFOAF gets california (close to) med grade :sifone: