Possible to Cum faster during masurbation than during sex?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Ploonski23, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Ploonski23

Ploonski23 Member

Hi, I'm 19 years old and recently got a new girlfriend. This is really my first real relationship and I'm still a virgin. I was just wondering, is it possible that I won't orgasm as fast during intercourse, or when she is doing something to me, as when I masturbate? I don't know if it is possible that I will last longer with her than I do myself... any help is appreciated.. Thanks.

2. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

i actually cum faster from masturbating myself. its weird and i dont really know how to explain it, but i sort of think that i masterbate out of necessity and i fool around with her for pleasure. i never feel super into it when i masterbate i just do it cause im horny and i need an outlit, but when im with her i get super into it and somehow i last longer i dunno. also i know exactly what to do with myself cause i can feel whats going on as far as pressure and speed whereas i have to tell her what to do, or just go along for the ride which slows things down. either way i cum way harder/it feels a million times better with my girlfriend, but way faster by myself

3. hawkrider

hawkrider Member

Buddy, if the gal knows what she is doing chances are that she will have you bustin' a nut before you know what hit you. So, its possible you'll hold out....Just don't count on it.

Have fun!!!

4. hawkrider

hawkrider Member

Hey guys, what's the hurry anyway. I'm about to turn 60 and really enjoy our marathon fucking sessions.

It is good to give myself a few strokes just the way I like it, sometimes.

5. dspiel

dspiel Member

All depends. First few times it took me WAY longer than masturbating, just because I really wasn't used to it and it took some adapting to. Then it ended up being much faster than masturbating, cause of the huge mental turn-on.
    But there's a lot of control to it, too. I can't just thrust intensely nonstop, as that usually gets me off pretty fast. But adjust the pace, tease each other, and of course finding creative ways to enjoy everything all the more and it's easy to last.

6. Mr. Berguh

Mr. Berguh Member

I think everybody in here agrees that the majority of people can come faster when masturbating than when having actual intercourse.

However, since it's your first time there is really no way to tell. A lot of people come really quick when it's their first time, a lot of people don't. It depends on your mind I suppose.

If you've been previously making out with ur gf and she knows what she's doing, then you're gonna be rly turned on and it is likely it won't take a long time for you to ejaculate.
    If you're tense and nervous, it may take a while.

Either way, don't worry about it. Just go with the flow and everything will be fine.

7. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

nobody knows how to love you like you know how to love you.