Positions

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Maineman1982, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Maineman1982

Maineman1982 Member

My GF will only go missionary...does that feel best for a girl, or what..whats wrong woth mixing it up a little?

2. localhippy

localhippy Senior Member

mixing it up is fun, has she even tried other positions? How does she know she wouldnt like it? Heres my guess, if she hasnt tried others shes probably nervous about like getting on top and dealing with the 'pressure', thinking shes gonna not do it right. IDK, try talkin to her man.

3. Maineman1982

Maineman1982 Member

yeah we havent really talked about it, i just try to move around and she stays on her back and wont move. thanks for the advice

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

If I had my choice it would be missionary all the time but that's not reallyfair. Just make sure her hesitation is due to nerves as opposed to selfishness or laziness. Someone's attitude towards sex reveals a lot about their personality, level of self-absorbtion ect. Not being selfish in bed is the best way into a guys heart so women are really doing a diservice to themselves by laying there like a dead fish.

5. Bobinbed

Bobinbed Visitor

I like variation.

6. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

I have to mix it up. Even the first time I'm with a girl, I always try at least three different positions. A sense of humor goes a long way when you're rolling around the bed trying to find a comfortable position. (Especially when you roll off the bed.):p

7. oblivion

oblivion Member

Maybe she is a little inhibited or nervous to try something new. I couldn't always do it in missionary, it'd be like eating the same thing for lunch everyday. You'd soon get bored.

8. benj

benj Member

She may just be afraid of appearing too aggressive, for whatever reason. Next time you're having sex, just tell her to get on top, and if she doesn't seem to want to, just tell her you'd really like it like that so you can run your hands all over her in that position. My wife and I do it all kinds of different ways. She gets on top sometimes and I love it that way, because it frees up my hands to play with her breasts and feel her up all over as we fuck. It's also a really nice feeling sometimes when she does most of the work.

9. Weeble

Weeble Member

Actually, missionary is my least favorite position (out of the 7 or 8 I've tried). I prefer to be on top. I love being in control. I love it when a guy lays there and talks to me, touches me with his hands, and kisses me. A guy that can handle me riding him as fast and hard as I want. I could go on, but that's another story entirely.

It's different for different girls. Finding out the reason why she doesn't want to have sex in other positions is the only way you'll probably solve this problem. Don't just try and do it. Talk to her about it. Maybe if you understand what is going through her head, it will help her to open up to you a little more.

Coming from a fellow Maineiac here. :)

10. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

Thats the one position I have NEVER tried haha!!
    Sorry....

Anyways..
    I think you may wanna talk with her about how you feel..
    cheers. :)

11. Jack-a-Roe

Jack-a-Roe Member

hey...i've probably done it and just didn't know there was a name...what is missionary position?

12. NovaStarwind

NovaStarwind Member

Different positions are fun for me, but the only times I ever orgasm are during missionary. So my boy and I switch it up a lot, then come the end, and back to missionary, and it's perfect. Just depends on the girl, I guess. Talk to her, and see where it goes!

13. localhippy

localhippy Senior Member

u live in nc like me, so lets meet up and ill show ya

14. Jack-a-Roe

Jack-a-Roe Member

I actually live in Shallotte...just south of ya

15. Prince Astaroth

Prince Astaroth Member

I'm probably about the last person you want to take advice from, but I'll give it a try.

I've heard that most women prefer missionary over other positions. My girlfriend likes missionary, and woman on top sitting up best. The rear entry thing usually hurts her. Maybe yours can't do any other positions because it hurts her. At first we could only do missionary without it hurting... I don't know actually, sometimes it all hurts no matter what, and sometimes we can do any position and it can make her climax, she's just completely unpredictable. I've always loved that rear entry position alot, but it usually hurts her, so I just don't have the heart to do it. I would never want to do anything to hurt her or demean her or anything. I like all of the positions really though, guess it just depends on my mood.

But I've heard that vaginas are ALOT more sensitive than us guys could ever know. She probably has been hurt by other positions in the past and is scared or something. A penis going into a vagina at even a slightly wrong/bad angle can cause a woman LOTS of pain. You've gotta go slow if you try a new one, I guess.

16. Maineman1982

Maineman1982 Member

Thanks all for all the good ideas, it hink the general consensus iis to talk about it, which we definatly will be doing.

17. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Bend that bitch over, whether she likes it or not.

18. i_love_sex

i_love_sex Member

mixing it up is the best

19. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Mixing it up is definitely fun.. Hell, I bought a recliner awhile back and had sex in it within the first few hours of having it home.. My favorite is face down ass up though (along with reverse cowgirl), it's kind of funny to think about it but I'll just jump on my knees and stick my ass up in the air.

20. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

lol for some reason that's pretty damn sexy :p