Portland Family on MySpace

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by FyreChyld, Apr 9, 2007.

1. FyreChyld

FyreChyld Member

I'm just inviting any local Portland (or Oregon) Rainbow Family who has a MySpace account to come join us over at http://www.myspace.com/portlandrainbowfamily

This way family can connect in every way possible online making the connection stronger.

Hip Forum
    Tribe.net
    Welcomehere Forum
    MySpace

All these places have proven to be a good source for the Family. But sometime I see folks post a question on one forum and the rest of the thread is folks telling them to go to one of the other Forums I just listed above. It just seems easier if we is just members of them all hence creating a stronger network online.

Also we need to thank all the beautiful folks who work hard to make these forums work for us. The Webmasters/mistresses & Moderators are in a fashion Focalizers no less them the people who Focalize the Potlucks or Scout for sites or set up & run Kitchens or are active in all the Councils or the folks who run Rainbow Phone Lightlines out of their own pockets or do the Rainbow Guide etc. So I just want to say THANKS SKIP FOR ALL YOUR LOVING TIME & ENERGY YOU PUT INTO HIP FORUM!

Peace!
    /|\ Gypsy /|\

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

thnx man been meannin to transfer the philly site to myspacce b4 i go on the road