Poppy Pod Tea

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kil0, Sep 14, 2008.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Who's tried this? Is it any good? Does it work good for someone with an oxycodone tolerance,I need about 80mg or so per sitting to feel great.

And from what I've read on the internet, making the actual tea is pretty simple, is this a good procedure?

2. stalk

stalk Banned

Sometimes I eat poppies raw, or grind them up into a tea, bit of lemon juice, not boiling water, steep it and filter

or run it thru a coffee maker like coffee 3 times

it's great for a week but then you can't shit

lots of people get addicted.....

i love poppies...

be careful. moderation.

3. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

Not all poppies produce opium. You have to have the right kind.

Papaver Somniferum

x

4. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

yeah I know. Is this a good price, 12 poppies (papaver somniferum) for 15 bucks?

5. stalk

stalk Banned

if they are big poppies, that's a good price.

I have no opiate tolerance, and only work with poppies once every few months, so I only need 2 pods to nod out.

My friend sometimes uses 6-10 because he's on suboxone...poor guy.

ebay's the way to go, IMO
    you can get deals there.

6. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

Kil0, since I'd like to try this may I ask where you're buying from?

I'd love to hear a comparison to oxy, meaning how much about 2 pods feel like.

Are you also considering turning some of the tea into opm? That would be fun, even though it takes like 2 days to dry out.

7. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Im gonna buy from ebay. I'll let you guys know how it compares to other opiates I've done. and yeah, I wanted to make some tea, and dry some. How exactly do you do this? just leaving outside to dry?

8. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Be careful, poppies have some of the WORST wd's, even compared to opiates like Oxycodone...I have heard they are even worse.

9. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

10. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Few things I have to say about your instructions.
    With step 3, you dont want to boil your water, you want to removie it from direct heat moments before it actually starts boiling completley.
    With step 4, you want to add very liberal amounts of an acidic juice, lemon juice or grapefruit, whatever is fine, as you let it sit because the acid will cause the alkaloids to seperate into the liquid, and you want to let it sit like that for at LEAST 30 minutes.
    Done this many, many times. Never used less than 6 large pods per gallon, preferably 10.
    God Bless +

11. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Here is a thread from like 2 years ago, with one of the recipes I found to make the taste actually pleasant.
    http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=163034&f=120

And here's a post I took from the old forums, this is from an old friend who I used to make tea with all the time, I wonder whatever happened to him? Definitley knew his stuff though :)

12. S2S

S2S Member

I've been on Poppy Pod Tea for three straight days now and it's most certainly worth the money. I ordered thirty-six pods through E-Bay for only $30 including shipping and I still have about seventeen left.

Four medium pods is enough to make a 115lb male with a moderate opiate tolerance high and nod for almost nine hours straight. I never get the intense rush of euphoria that I get from Oxy or any other pill, but it's like I'm getting the warm come down feeling for a very long time and it is extremely enjoyable for me personally.

I can see how an experienced opiate user would think that they're a weak substitute for pills (Oxy especially) because there's no strong euphoria in the dose I take. However, I know you're experienced and probably much larger than me, so I'd say find a deal for at least twenty pods and make eight or nine at a time.

Remove the stems, grind the pods up, put the grounds in a coffee filter, add about one and three quarters cups of water to your coffee maker and let it brew. Repeat the process at least one more time with half the amount of water and drink it all up as fast as you can after it cools down a bit. Enjoy!

13. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

8 or 9 pods is perfect. And if you dont have a coffee filter, or a blender (which works but is a major pain in the ass), use a mortar and pestel and smash up half a pod at a time. Many of the batches I've made I've had to do it with less, and the pods typcially are very dried and therefor very difficult to grind into powder. If you have a ton of slivers of the pod dont worry, getting it to pure powder is not absolutley required.

14. stalk

stalk Banned

wow 9 pods would have me scratching at the walls for an entire day O.O

15. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Well, for me it would just be a little warmth anymore. But I meant to use up to 10 pods per gallon, and drink a cup 12-16oz. and go from there. I should have cleared that up :tongue:

16. stalk

stalk Banned

ohhhhhh, per gallon. yeah that's better.
    that would be a good dose for a day, space it out.
    I would be having tons of visions and just lying there in bliss....

oh how I love these guys

17. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Yea man, the guy who I quoted above and I used to make it all the time. I remember the firs time, it was a Friday, man what a fun night that was :) Used to make milk jugs of it, and take them on vacation, stay buzzing the whole trip

18. stalk

stalk Banned

you can also add herbal tea to the poppy tea to make it taste better and add a little synergy.

:)

19. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

sweet, thanks a lot man. I get step 3. But step 4, after adding the grounded poppies, I add a little bit of lemon juice?

and its great to talk to someone whos done this. So with about 10 pos I can make a gallon of tea? About how much do you drink to feel good?

20. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

And what type of grinder do you use?