My microwave sucks ass. Well, it's not MY microwave. I'm renting it from this lousy apartment place. I should have known better. I busted out some popcorn I got two months ago, tossed that thing in the microwave, and noticed that there was a special "sense" button for popcorn. Knowing that the microwave is a cheap piece of shit, I should have thought twice before pressing a button that is supposed to do something complicated. Obviously, the microwave burnt the popcorn... and it smelled some kind of nasty. And smoke rose and billowed from the tiny, charred bag. And now, when my hair falls in front of my face, I smell that rotten, burnt popcorn. Shampoo and soap has rarely been so needed. That is all.