Poor Puppy

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Kinky Ramona, May 20, 2007.

1. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I don't know if I just attract stupid neighbors or what, but yet again, we've got a neighbor who doesn't know how to take care of pets. At my parents' house, their neighbors are always losing their animals...they've gone through about 10 in the past 2 years or so. Then a few months ago, someone lived next to us (at Daniel's house) and they abandoned their beautiful Malamut and she had puppies. The neighborhood got the ASPCA on those people and found homes for Mama and her babies.

But now we have a whole crew of idiots who are in and out of the house all the time, all day, and they keep their lab puppy chained on an estimated 3 foot long chain attached to his little doghouse waaaay far from food or water and qute someways from the house, when they could just close the gate, let him have his freedom, and get off their lazy asses when they drive up to open the gate so they can get in. Instead they drive up to their porch. Aaauuuuggghhh. So the puppy's been barking, yelping, howling, and whining pretty much nonstop for a good 4 and a half hours. Poor puppy.[​IMG]

2. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Your neighbors should be chained to their house.

3. Kinky Ramona

Hahaha, that would be hilarious. I've been trying to come up with some way to tell them off, but in a clever manner, and taking a chain over there and asking them which corner of the house they'd most prefer to stay would be brilliant.

Our neighbors across the street already got in their car and drove the whole two houses to their place to yell at them out their truck window. The people on this street are a bunch of nutjobs...most normal people would WALK the few feet to have a civil discussion, instead these people DRIVE. No wonder the gas prices are so ridiculous. And then we've got a neighbor we refer to as "crazy Cindy." She's actually one of our friends' moms and she's obsessed with her yard, argues with her garden hose, and everytime some accident happens in town, she has to drive out and pretend she knows how to help. God, if it weren't for our neighbors, this place would be boring as hell.

4. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Sounds like paradise.

5. Kinky Ramona

Oh it is...but it's MUCH more interesting here than at my parents' house.

6. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Do you have a fat hairy guy who mows his grass three times a week with no shirt on?

We do.

7. Kinky Ramona

I think so...but they always mow in the mornings while we're asleep, so there's no problem there. Haha.