poop

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Juggalo4ever, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

yeah, ive seen them before. crazy. you know the red states are EXACTLY the states that used to have slaves too?

in any case... i really wanted to be in d.c. today for the protests. im sad that i couldnt be.

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

They are also the states that don't get as much of the liberal propaganda, racism has nothing to do with being republican.
    How the fuck are you going to protest something that was not only voted on but already decided? These protests are so fuckin' stupid.

4. interval_illusion

i didnt say racism had anything to do with the elections. but it is a fact.. i saw both maps side by side... i think it has a lot to do with which states so more "slow" in making progress as a society. but i wasnt saying slavery caused those states to vote republican, was just comparing the two.

and i dont agree with you that protests are stupid... it's doing something instead of nothing. that something is having a voice and being heard.

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

What can these protests acheive?

6. interval_illusion

well, they have speechers and everything... they can raise awareness of other ways of thinking.... they might get someone's attention and that person would ask questions and end up learning. also, they show people that we DO have the right to free speech and may inspire someone to actually try to change things instead of sitting back and feeling defeated.

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

no, kansas was a free state at the time of the civil war. and it voted for bush in the last election.

8. interval_illusion

well, i forget exactly what the map said that i saw that on but there were two different levels of the slavery thing.