Poll: Swallow on the first date?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by yamaguchim, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yamaguchim

yamaguchim Member

I haven't j/o in a week or so and have a big first date tonite. I was wondering if we hit it off if she will go down and maybe even swallow ... what a big blast she's going to get! Anyways, how many times has a first date swallowed you?

2. lalalaspider

lalalaspider Member

I'd swallow on a first date. But that might just be me.

3. vigilanteherbalist2

vigilanteherbalist2 Senior Member

yeah, if she's a whore

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

just once. i'm done dating whales after that.

[​IMG]

5. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

What's the difference between like and love?

Spit and Swallow.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

6. CapnHawk

CapnHawk Member

If she takes my cock in her mouth, I expect to cum. If I cum, I expect her to swallow. Nuf said.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

call me old fashioned but since when did the question go from, "should I kiss him on the first date?" to "should i swallow millions of potentially disease-carrying sperm that belong to this man i hardly know?"

Geez. take me back to a simpler time.

8. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Damn! You're lucky to be able to kick off your shoes on the 2nd date. What an unrealistic goal to attain! I feel for you man. Only "we should just be friends" and STDs are in your future.

9. screwwho?

screwwho? Member

What??? I can't even believe people think of this stuff? It's the first damn date!!! Nasty. I hope she dumped your ass after the date.

10. Shizzle

Shizzle Member

hmm well i sure as hell wouldnt put my mouth near anyone's willy on the first date. to be honest, if u like someone enough to go on a date with them then why do u need head on the first date, doesnt that just mean ur after one thing?

Maximillian1 likes this.
  11. walsh

walsh Senior Member

And if she doen't, then doesnt that mean she is only after another thing?

12. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I once fell for a girl like that. It wasn't even a first date. I never believed in love at first sight until I crossed paths with her. Believe me, it's real. And it can ruin your life if you aren't careful.

13. Shizzle

Shizzle Member

huh? well if she does not give head and swallow on the first date then it may mean she dont want to :confused: or she wants to but get to know him better. i dunno

14. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

One thing I just can't seem to ignore is the whole thing about the one-week-old cum... It's been so long since I've tasted my own, and also I've never tasted an week-old cum(I actually should, just so I know what it tastes like). But somebody once said cum wouldn't taste as good when it had been "stored" for a long time. I'm not sure, maybe there's no difference... But I was just thinking, wouldn't it taste better if it was more "fresh", so to speak? Or at the very least, wouldn't it be more comforting for the girl if her partner was thoughtful enough to have ejaculated a day or two prior to make sure his cum was "fresh", especially for their first time engaging in oral?

Well, I guess whatever floats your boat... lol

15. walsh

walsh Senior Member

And if he does then it may mean he wants to or he wants to get to know her better.

16. mondoglove

mondoglove Member

I'm pretty sure that the guy who started this thread does not have her comfort at the top of his priorities. Blowjobs and swallows are great, but there is a reason that quite a bit of foreplay usually leads up to these things. Life isn't all about instant pleasure, buddy.

17. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I agree completely.

18. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

there's something about yamaguchim

19. IGotMyAssBeatByAGirl

IGotMyAssBeatByAGirl Member

20. MagicalTophat

MagicalTophat Member

Yes it is. Well maybe not INSTANT pleasure, but why would you not want a life of pleasure? Of course you should go about it in a way that doesn't hurt others, but isn't that why so many people say that you should do what you love (or do what makes you happy)? Life SHOULD be about pleasure. For everyone.

But to the guy concerned about stale cum, it's true. Prostate fluid only stays "fresh" for a few days, and can turn a yellowish color and "go bad" if stored for too long. I'm not sure about the other fluids though.

----------------
    Listening to: PANTyRAID - Upset
    via FoxyTunes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.