Poll for Wives and Girlfriends

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by erofant, Sep 14, 2020.

1. erofant

erofant Members

I want to ask the wives and girlfriends out there a serious question for some research I'm doing. I don't know any other way to put a couple questions out to the public except in a forum like this. Please answer honestly - it's anonymous!! Yes or no answers - elaborate if you'd like. (assuming no pandemic, naturally!! )

1 - If you could have a "hall pass" from your husband or boyfriend to be able to date other guys on the side, with an assured guarantee that your husband or boyfriend DOES NOT want to & WILL NOT see other women ........... would you be interested / entertain the idea? ( he'd remain monogamous & you'd be free to date )

2 - If he explained that he fully supports your freedom to have periodic "mini vacations" / dates with a guy of YOUR choosing, as a well-deserved "break" from the marriage or long-term relationship ............ would you be interested enough to ask him more questions about it?

3 - Assuming your husband or long-term significant other satisfied your fears that he isn't looking to see other women, loves you dearly, wants you to enjoy more of life & be happy, and IS NOT trying to get rid of you (!) - but rather cherishes you and your marriage ............. does the idea appeal to you?

4 - Would you feel better about yourself - be more confident that you ARE attractive and desirable - if other guys wanted to date you?

( #4 question is based on surveys of women that report considerable numbers lack confidence in themselves as viewed by other guys. )

It's just those 4 questions. If you ladies would be so kind as to post your answers, it will be very helpful. I'm also posting the same questions on other forums to try to get a decent picture of how women might view such a proposal by their husbands / long-term significant others. It's all anonymous - and I don't need names or ID's anyway - just the opinions & insights.

Thank-you all, in advance!

Witoutit likes this.
  2. Oddduck

Oddduck Members

Yes to all of the above questions.

3. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

All taboo. My wife has my blessing and support to enjoy.

Poplo. and erofant like this.
  4. I'll be curious to see more responses on this one. Want to see how honest the ladies can be.

5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I'm Mrs Poplo.............my husband didn't';t share me until after 20 years of marriage. It all began when we were out to a bar and for some reason a guy hit on me! I was in shock for I didn't give the guy a reason for wanting to date me and of course I said "no" to the guy when at home I told my husband Poplo he smiled at me and gave me a kiss saying the guy wanted your because your a gorgeous woman! I smiled back at him saying " tell me more" when we went to bed we began making love and wow was my husband hot......in the middle of making love he whispered in my ear...you should have told him you would go out with him I don't mind! I didn't say a word but my mind began to think. And the more I thought the more his answer turned me on! Poplo was given me a pass....a pass to go out with the guy! One week later I met the guy at his apartment and didn't go home until late that night Poplo was in bed sound asleep at lest I thought! I took a shower and went to bed beside Poplo in a second Poplo turned to me and gave me a kiss saying goodnight. Needless to say I didn't sleep a wink the rest of the night for all I could do is to think of morning when I had to face my husband after being with a guy. ...................since then my husband has been sharing me and sharing me often............................not a good writer but I did my best............

6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Oh he was but I was to tired so as usual he had a jerking off section! ...............lol Love that man!

7. Very hot story!

8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I'm lucky to have a hot husband. Not to many husbands would share their wife! I was very nervous at first but that went away after a period of time of making love!

erofant, Ralfee and Witoutit like this.
  9. I admire your thinking. I tried to get my ex wives to let me share them but they wouldn't hear of it. I think it would've been the hottest thing ever.

10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My dear not all women will go for it as for my hubby it really turns him on when I'm with someone lucky for me!

erofant and Witoutit like this.
  11. erofant

erofant Members

No more lovely ladies with an opinion on these 4 questions???

Thank-you to those that responded so far. I let this thread ride for a while to see if / how it would get any interest. Based on the number of books, magazine articles, blogs, forums, online "married but dating" sites and apps, and several movies made with "hotwife adventures" as the theme ...... it seems to be a growing trend. Not everyone is into it, but the numbers are increasing worldwide in "developed" nations.

jimandjan likes this.
  12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Not married at the time, she was open to all 4. I might add she told me she wanted to have sex with other people. I couldn't object since I was seeing others.

13. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

My wife 2 3 and 4

14. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Yes to All of the questions! I'm interested in the other forums that you posted to. I would really like to check them out! P. S. Check out my blogs! ❤

15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I used to be a jealous husband but not any more..............were as open as any couple can be now........and enjoying the freedom..

arizonacook likes this.
  16. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In my mid-twenties I somehow wound up living with a lady (and her 3 kids) ten years older than me, who had been the 'lover' on the side of my boss! It lasted 3 1/2 yrs and was good. She was an out-going, active lady, who'd married waay too early and was now ready to be attractive to men. She never fooled around outside our relationship, other than one more time with my boss at the beginning, But jeez, she could FLIRT, and did so, ...... a lot. It was difficult, but it finally broke me of any idea or concept of 'jealousy'. In hindsight, a good learning experience.

I they want to stay with you, they will. If not, they'll leave, no matter anything you do.

17. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I did all of that for my wife, and she used the hall pass a few times before deciding she didn't want to do it anymore. So her answers are "yes" to all.

18. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

No on all.

19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Mrs Poplo
    I love my man...!

20. erofant

erofant Members

Thanks to all who've responded so far!!!!

I always wonder how so many people who marry are sexually mismatched. One or the other loses interest, or is very "basic", and the other is dying for more sex and excitement. It works both ways. Medical issues are a whole other reason - not related.

More thoughts and ideas welcome.

21. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Did you get my PM?