Poll: Did you have sex with your spouse on your first date? Did it help or hinder?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by kenny9990, Jan 28, 2014.

1. kenny9990

kenny9990 Member

No, we were only 15 and 16 when we started dating. The first time we tried intercourse was 8 months later but it hurt her too much (she was a virgin) so we stopped.

Finally got the job done a bit later.

We've been married over 45 years now. Had we done it on the first date, I don't think it would have hurt the relationship. But who knows?

2. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

No. But you are asking everybody about their spouses so if they are your spouse it couldn't have hindered the relationship to much if at all.

Curiousxx likes this.
  3. kairilove

kairilove Member

Of course not! I do not have a spouse. :D

4. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

My current wife...no. My ex-wife...absolutely mind blowing sex on the first date. As it turned out, she liked to have sex like that with others as well...even after we married so we didn't last.

5. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

No. I was a sweet, innocent teenager when we met. He had to work for it and prove he was worthy. I made him wait about 4 1/2 months I think. That was 17 years ago and he has stuck around so it must not have hurt anything.

6. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

Yeah I stuck it up my missus first date.
    Did it help?
    She moved half way across the country 2 months later to live with me.
    Chinese girl loves the big Polish sausage.

Vbnm124 likes this.
  7. juicelover

juicelover Member

Yeah..When I travelled a distance, to see her for our first date, I asked her where a nearby place I could stay the night..she looked at me kinda funny and said.."What are you TALKING about??...You are sleeping with ME! tonight!..that settled THAT!

Vbnm124 likes this.
  8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

No we didn't have sex on our 1st date - just kissed & held hands.

9. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

And thought pure thoughts:devil:

C/S,
    Rev J

10. FitGuy87

FitGuy87 Member

Yes; and it was without protection as well. :2thumbsup:

Such things happen when there's mutual attraction. And it helped us bond pretty quickly. I don't believe in 'getting to know the person first', because I genuinely find that some of the best moments to do that come whilst cuddling after a mutually satisfying sex session.

11. silk896

silk896 Member

Never having been married, I guess the closest I come is the first date with the girl I loved and lived with for 7 wonderful years until the BIG C (ovarian) took her.

No we did not have sex on 1st, 2nd or maybe up to 10th date.
    We kissed about the 3rd and rubbed body bits through clothing about the 5th, but it was maybe 3 months after we met that the knickers finally came off.
    Also , we were not kids. We were both mothers of infants: I was 25 - she was 2 years older.
    Naturally, being two women, "protection" was not needed.

12. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

No. We dated for about six months before getting engaged and didn't have sex until the night that I proposed to her. OTOH, we were engaged for two years before getting married and we fucked a LOT during those two years. (Of course, she was on birth control pills by then, so we weren't very worried about surprise spawn ruining the party!) Now, we've been married for almost 35 years (and still no spawn, by choice!)

Calibabe39 likes this.
  13. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

35 years is something to be proud of!:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

14. kenny9990

kenny9990 Member

guys or women

15. buzzgunner

Thanks, I think so too.

On our 25th wedding anniversary, she said that I had to promise her at least another 25 years. I told her, unless I get hit by a truck, I promise!

So far, so good!

16. lovemeformymind

lovemeformymind Member

Our date was supposed to be meeting for lunch, then relaxing for the afternoon and hanging out, then dinner and a show THEN we planned on a night in a hotel room but it didn't happen that way. We did have lunch then picked up lube at a drug store on our way to the hotel which we got 1and a half hours before our reservation. She was naked in about 30 seconds once inside and we carried on so long we almost missed the show. It was a very memorable first date lol

17. buzzgunner

Why, oh why, did I never meet women like this when I was young and single?!?

Back in my late 20s, when my wife and I were in a threesome with our best (male) friend, he once told about a lady he'd been with... once.

He had a summer office job working for the state in some capacity (I forget which agency.) He told me that there was one lady in the office who was about his age (25 at the time), single, and drop-dead gorgeous. He and she worked together occasionally and she was friendly, but nothing beyond that. Apparently, one morning, they struck up a private conversation about mutual interests. One thing led to another. When lunch rolled around, they left together, went to the nearest motel, rented a room, got undressed as fast as humanly possible and (for the next solid hour) fucked like it was the end of the world. Then they got dressed and went back to work.

It never happened again. He continued to work with her for the rest of the summer and they got along famously. She just behaved like that lunch hour never took place.

Weird, huh?

18. mrmic

mrmic Member

No, I didn't. But she did have sex on our first date.

19. planb

planb Member

We did on the first date,spent the night,and , year later got married

20. lovemeformymind

lovemeformymind Member

My story happened when I was 42!!!

I can't say I've ever had any problems finding women that wanted sexy good times but it did get easier as I got older. When I was 40 the majority of women I dated were around 30.

And although I know its generally not the acceptable thing,I never have really used protection in my life. I know I have been extremely lucky and have never once had any VD related issues.