Politics and such

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Orsino, May 25, 2004.

1. Orsino

Orsino Member

>I believe president bush is a great leader for our countries people
    >god bless him and his famalie
    >he'll get my vote
    >in 2004

Excuse me, but the proper form for this matter would not be plural, but possessive which would mean it would be spelled "country's" and not "contries" and I do believe anyone who cannot use proper English grammer that is learned in the third grade as a Virginia SOL should not be allowed to vote. At least at 14, I have enough sense to know that Bush is just trying to... I dislike using this term since I am a vegan but, he's only waving a steak in your face and to this point, I would expect the republican party to notice that. Now, I have liberal democratic views but i'm not an ultra liberal, i'm a conservative liberal. I do believe Kucinich would be good, but how about facing the facts - no chance in hell of him winning. Nader - he's got a boot in his ass and ought to take the money he spent running as president in the past and retire in Mexico. Both he and us will be happier. So, we have a reverend running for president... wouldn't that be fun. That would sort of be letting our religious freedom get out of hand due to the fact that not all people in the United States are of the Christian religion, in fact, diversity is such a great thing and this country needs balance. I believe the Christian religion's 10 commandments say to not have other Gods before God, but Siddharthus (Buddha) didn't consider himself a God, though Krishna and such were Gods. So.... ending my mindless rambling over our freedoms, constitution, and bill of rights, which I do believe are overused in this great nation with not such a great government. It's time to get over yourselves and put a stop to this "I want to hump president bush like there's no tomorrow because he's the president" crap. I believe the less evil vote would be John Kerry... I flinch at typing that name since he is a Yale graduate and has many traits such as Bush, though I believe he is a better person politically. Last step: Get Crawford, TX's village idiot back in his shit kickers, ten gallon hat, and on his ranch. You can do it!!!

Just a little message I responded with to someone on the AOL message boards. Yes, I have AOL and I need to get off of my ass and find a new ISP.

2. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Difference is, Kerry was intelligent enough to get into Yale, whereas Bush got in with daddy's dollars. I'm a radical leftie, but I can't see Nader getting in, and someone needs to remove Bush from office. Kerry's the only person who is in a positition to do that, so if I were living in America I'd vote for Kerry....

3. uriah

uriah Member

I'll voted Nader.

4. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

i'm so happy I'm not american.

no pressure on me to change the world.

5. Orsino

Orsino Member

Yeah, that's the way i'm viewing it, peace-phoenix. John Kerry is really the only one who can put a stop to bush. I don't believe that speech he gave. That's just mindless propaganda for a ratings boost and most people with sense know it. If you're going to waste a vote, that's fine, but there is one way and one way only for George Bush to not be elected. That was is John Kerry.