Police/Thugs raid/beat/harass family at 2am... YUP -- This is Amerika!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dude111, Aug 12, 2013.

1. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

Good point El Tuna. I guess that could be interpreted differently. My cousin is a member of the oath keepers. To him and to me an order to attack and disarm american civilians, would make the giver of that order a domestic threat. And they do not have to obey and legally are obligated to not obey that unconstitutional order

2. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

We have too many loop holes that need closed. But they are left open for so bullshit like I said, Can take place and pass the blame.

But for the service men and women, I would say the vast majority will side and fight with 'the American people' as that's what they are and the oath they took to protect 'us' in that time of need.

This day and age, I read the fine print and between the lines first, That's what really counts.

3. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I'm gonna side with hillbilly and e7m8 on this. There's not enough information and this OP's source is biased and incomplete.

4. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Since when have we EVER had the whole story and truth?

They give us bits and pieces to go off of. The good ol' media for ya, Whore it up here with smiles and cut and paste to pin people against each other.

5. hillbillyhippy

hillbillyhippy Member

completely unrelated story the other day working thirdshift, someone yelled wheres hillbilly at work a few times, and I thought it was someone on the forums here and responded, although idk how they'd know who i was on the forum as i have no pictures. (theres lots of tye dye hippies at my work and they talk in the break room about "back in the day")

by preferred name i didn't think we could really use anything, but apparently it does where I work When my trainer asked if i prefered something else I should of said in a spanish accent

"call me zoro...."

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

um, what?