Police State USA

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

This is a serious question, but I would like to know how these pictures make you feel? Safe, scared, proud to be an American, etc.?

Do you think it's necessary or overkill?

Would this be seen as normal to most people pre-9/11?

It's funny how people are so easily acclimated over time to accept things that at one time would have never been tolerated.

Clearly, even if you are not a "conspiracy theorist" as many of you like to call me, you still must admit that most Americans have chosen a phony veneer of safety in exchange for their freedoms. Freedoms in which they will never get back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Part of that is because Mass is a liberal and largely gunless area. I have a bunch of friends from high school who live up there. One of them was telling me several months ago about someone who shot at the cops, and the citizens were ordered to not leave their homes, etc. It's a joke.

If there is a manhunt down here they just tell people to be on the lookout, since most of us are armed citizens.

But no, those are not acceptable pictures to me. Maybe if they were dealing with a gigantic cell that had infiltrated us, but 2 kids?

3. Pressed_Rat

Well, liberals are indeed the worst when it comes to blindly kowtowing to authority and accepting tyranny under the guise of an all-loving government protecting and lording over them (but usually only when a Democrat is in office). New York is bad enough, but I can only imagine how it must be in a place like Mass.

4. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I could never live in any of those areas. I like both places a lot, but couldn't deal with the state gov't on my back about things like carrying a gun or having a rifle in my house.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

this is prime time entertainment ,, what else would that watch., the hockey game was canceled..

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Total overkill. Two teenagers with crude homemade bombs are not a big enough thread to warrant that.

7. Gangsta twosix

Gangsta twosix Member

this is the swat team.they are called upon for these type of operations,it is to be expected.This is not an ordinary seen throughout the american empire.My main quarrel is with the way they lie in ambush to catch a speeder or give out tickets.In this case,it seems more like an extortion racket than a entity whose main purpose is to "serve and protect".

8. Pressed_Rat

Thank you, Orison.

The way I look at it, it had NOTHING whatsoever to do with terrorists on the loose, and EVERYTHING to do with conditioning people to accept this sort of nonsense as an increasingly regular occurrence in a country that is becoming more totalitarian by the day. It is purely a psychological operation on the minds of the public.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

^ my silly typos. Im appalled . if they put that much effort into finding a missing child. Pedos might think twice before taking one..

10. Gangsta twosix

Gangsta twosix Member

well,I think it had at least something to do with the "terrorists".I don't believe that the public needs any conditioning to accept this "sort of nonsense",most of the american public is blindly and sometimes belligerently patriotic,therefore they will accept this type of occurrence.Others my seem indifferent,but imo,very few will question or oppose this.

11. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yesterday, I was in Watertown, Mass., which was a total police state. Thank goodness!!!

Yes, it's true that very few people here own guns. I'm glad. I'm glad we have law enforcement that can take care of issues like this. And I'm glad that in a few days, things will return to normal and we will be back to our our normal state of peace and love of freedom. This is Boston, where freedom and liberty are cherished and fought for.

12. Pressed_Rat

Case proven.

Deep down I am really hoping that what you said is a poor attempt at satire, but I don't think it is.

13. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Clearly, they like their guns and toys.

Overkill? I don't know. Clearly they were not going to let these guys get away. They had used explosives against the police so the police were not taking any chances. If you can believe the media anyway, which some people don't. Or the "on the spot" smart phone accounts and videos which may have just been government plants.

As far as being proud to be an American, whatever, just don't call me a traitor for expressing my opinions.

Would it be seen as normal prior to 9/11? Probably not.

People always choose a phony veneer of safety when they are safe. What freedoms are you suggesting have been lost because of the Boston episode?

Now Rat, in your reply to Orison you state that you think the police response had nothing to do with the bombings at the Boston Marathon? It was a psychological conditioning operation?

So what should they have done? If they had not responded en mass and the two individuals had gotten away I suppose it would have been alright because they would have eventually been stopped by private citizens with AR15s and large clips.

I hate to break it to you, but it's going to get worse once these clowns figure out how to use weapons of mass destruction like dirty nukes, biologicals, and chemicals.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

Lock-down. This a now a common term. Its for the use inside prisons, not our schools, subways, restaurants, malls, the streets we live on. The military police state has made all these places playground for this type of nonsense.. Turning everyday places into their war game exercises ,, inexcusable. Practice for whats coming down the road. Conform or be cast out!!

Now that America really is an open air prison, insane asylum. Its perfectly acceptable.. They dont need warrants to search your cells and overturn your bunks. "Oh what is this a Tattoo gun?"..

15. Pressed_Rat

I could not have said it better.

16. Pressed_Rat

I am not scared because the government will be there to save us.

Who needs freedom when we have the watchful eye of big brother looking over us? I am just fine with it. Just a few more Prozac and a McDonald's cheeseburger and I will even be more fine with it when I sit down to watch the big game on TV.

17. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

You call it inexcusable and nonsense.

I do get your point. I am a member of the ACLU, one of the few organizations fighting to preserve the US Constitution, but if you come to Watertown today and spout this nonsense, you will be taken to the Common, your hands and head locked into a pillory, and everyone who comes by will laugh at you and make fun of your silly ideas.

18. Pressed_Rat

Democracy is coming to the USA, children...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU-RuR-qO4Y"]Leonard Cohen - Democracy - YouTube

19. Pressed_Rat

What a bunch of tolerant liberals.

Also...

The ACLU doesn't fight to protect anything but the commie-lib agenda which is the New World Order in a nutshell.

Otherwise they would fight to protect the rights of gun owners, property owners, etc. But they don't because that isn't outlined in the Communist Manifesto.

You, sir, have been duped.

20. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

So what should they have done Rat?

Or was the whole thing a government operation and there are no terrorists in the world, other than the U.S. government?

I'll check back later....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.