Police State or Political Radicalism

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by SafetyPin, May 19, 2007.

1. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

"And none of the shit that's gone down was Bush's call. He's just a puppet for much more powerful people behind the scenes. They aren't divided by nations, and they usually control both sides of any conflict."

Nalencer,

who are these much more powerful people behind the scenes? Here I was just worried about mere police agencies but now I'm getting the suspicion that there are people who have so much power that they can weild control over the whole rest of the earth, and they can control both sides of any conflict. I wouldn't even pretend to think that police agencies could do those things. Thanks a lot for letting me know but couldn't you have just left me to my unsophisticated conspiracy theory about police agencies and right and left wing radicals. I don't want to have to deal with the kind of paranoia your theory might instill in me.

2. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

hippy i am,

I agree with you on a lot of your points, but the one that is most important to me is that this whole war we're fighting now, would have been totally unescessary if Americans could have just stopped driving. Think about it, is our standard of living based on the fact that we all drive cars or what, and is it worth defining our nation over how many of us have the privelege of owning and driving cars. We are
    Americans, Iraqis are another nation, we can kill as many of them as we need to so none of us have to stop one minute of our driving time. I hate traffic. It goes on all day and all night and all I keep thinking is that for every driver driving by in the comfort of their car another fellow human being is getting killed, dead for ever just so no American has to experience any discomfort.

3. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

They are a network of interconnected elite families. They are commonly referred to as the Illuminati, and you can find a hell of a lot of information aboutt hem online. Don't believe everything you read though. There's a lot of bullshit out there.

Anyway, these families' goal is to bring about a global fascist dictatorship, with a world bank and army, and a microchipped population. And don't let it get you all paranoid. Their greatest weapon is fear, and if you succumb to it, they've won. Just think positive and be free. Do what you want and be happy, but have the knowledge, and don't go quietly every time they take away another of your rights.

4. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

It is said that there are a dozen or so families at the (known) pinnacle. Certain names come up and there is lots of info on them..but some say the true power house families are not even known and there are some above even those 12 or so "known" families.

It is complicated. But, the common people on this earth far out number those few families (so don't fret), hence the secrecy on their part. Certainly residing on the side of caution.

5. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

I once did some reading about the illuminati, actually it was the Bavarian illuminati. I think the Barvarian illuminati were the first people to organize themselves around the concept of the illuminati. If I remember correctly the Barvarian illuminati was a highly secret organization and they reveled in the glory of their own intelligence. They thought of themselves as better than everyone else because they thought no one even came close to comparing with how inteligent they were.

6. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

The Bavarian Illuminati are a small branch of the main network. It has been around far longer than that. Several thousand years at least.

7. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

What are you talking about. President Bush dosent run the planet. I can guarentee you China will soon be running the planet. The Made In China sticker that is on the back of basically everything is their way of implanting their image of being a super power onto the public. But yah, I think Pressed Rat meant that the Nazis and Communists are controlled by a more powerful group of people. Like members of the New World Order and members of the Bilderberg Group. Or maybe it's David Ike's theory about reptiles.

The Bavarian Illuminati originated on May 1st, 1776.

8. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

"The Bavarian Illuminati originated on May 1st, 1776."

Just around the same time the Declaration of Independence was written or signed whichever it was. I wonder if there was any connection.

9. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

Yes French and American Revolutions were started by Free Masons, huge connections.