Police State or Political Radicalism

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by SafetyPin, May 19, 2007.

1. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

The Communists fight among each other for the privilege of sending their best out agaisnt the Nazis; the Nazis fight each other to see who will have the honor of doing battle with the Communists.

The rest of the world is a vast police state. They have no notion of victory or defeat and they stand for absolutely nothing; the only thing they know is how to collect data, observe everything, and watch everyone, including themselves.

2. Isil

Isil Member

o.o

3. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

Are you presenting opinions or theories or what?

I think you answered your own problem, man.

What was the question again, anyways?

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

A little do the nazis and communists know, they're being controlled by the same people.

5. hippy i am

Yeah. By President Bush and all of his terrorist gestapo. America is running the planet. And that REALLY sucks.

6. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Most people running the planet don't really have any ties to any one nation at this point...

Its sad that the soveriengty of many nations is being erased, and with it, the slow erosion of many beuatiful cultures.

7. hippy i am

What do you mean by ties?

8. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Okay, lemme reword it, most higher ups aren't really interested in the sovereignty of any one nation..I wouldn't say the USA runs the world...I would say, that a bunch of globalists, who could care less about the prosperity of one nation are running things. hence the EU and the proposed NAU (and I have heard PAU) and even an Asian Union, which will slowly lead to a global perspective, if not in this decade, shortly after, depending on how much people fight it and how many go against it and to what extent. As an optomist, I choose to remain faithful that people will fight the good fight, soon! but realistic in realizing, that if not soon, it may be to late.

The US is a mere shadow of what it once was. Once a beautiful land, our living conditions decline, slowly. The dollar today, is worth 4 cents compared to the 1913 dollar, when it was based on the gold standard.

9. mandell

mandell Banned

a CHAOtic rant of sorts,
    Often times, those entrusted to enforce "laws" that are flawed to begin with, can't even police themselves, let alone realize what's good for society in general.

There are times when those who live "outside" of the law are better at policing themselves, and self-organize themselves to serve what's best for their "society", community, commune, group, etc.

A perfect example of the above is "Woodstock 1969". For 3 day and nights, 500,000 mostly young people proved to the world that even for a brief period of time, they didn't need all these fucking pigs and goddamn politicians to control society.

End of rant.

10. hippy i am

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

Damnit. We need John Lennon in these times.

11. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

hippy i am

I couldn't have answered my own question because I didn't ask one. I'm not presenting opinions or theories either. What I am doing is expressing my own paranoia which, correct me if I'm wrong, is what conspiracies are based on.

12. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

lol - your almost right. try this. The ENTIRE world is a police state

13. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

You think Bush is in charge of the world? Damn.

Conspiracies are not based on paranoia unless they're not true.

14. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

"Conspiracies are not based on paranoia unless they're not true."

Then my conspiracy is either true, or I'm paranoid. I wonder!

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there is no clear and unambiguous deviding line between the two.

if it takes and act of heroism to be honest, that is tyranny.

=^^=
    .../\...

16. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

"if it takes and act of heroism to be honest, that is tyranny."

There may not be any clear cut dividing line between truth and paranoia, but when I don't understand something I get paranoid. So, I'm continuing my conspiracy and let it be known for the record that it falls further toward the paranoia side of the dividing line than the truth side.

17. SafetyPin

SafetyPin Banned

In the 1930's, at the height of the American communist movement in America, there were 5 million American communists. Around that same time, the Klan reached peak numbers too. There were about 5 million of them.

Nazism is simply the German brand of facism. The Ku Klux Klan is American brand facism.

Police organizations call the klan a hate group. On the other hand, communists believe that armed struggle is empowering and they mean to use it to overthrow the capitalist system, i.e America.

The communists believe in violence and the facists believe in hate. Police agencies and police agents don't believe in anything; they enforce the laws, right or wrong. Police agents don't stand for anything nor will they take a stand on anything, they simply carry out the law without questioning it.

Wouldn't it be better to live in a world full of facists, the German kind, the American kind, the Italian kind, the Japaneese kind or whatever other kind; and communists, the Russian kind, the Chineese kind, the American kind, the Vietnamese kind or what ever other kind then in a world full of police agencies and police agents.

18. hippy i am

Well yeah... conspiracies are driven and fueled by paranoia.

19. hippy i am

I know he's not the Supreme Ruler of the World. I'm just saying, thw way he treats everything. If it's not on his side, it's a piece of shit. He puts down the liberals, invades a country, kills hundreds of thousands of innocent people, and now wants to apologetic approval of the entire world, like it's the world's duty to erase this history that he has caused. He has alienated the U.S., people hate us now. He's doing what Kissinger did. Nobody liked Kissinger back then, and now nobody likes Bush. His approval rating is at an all-time low. He is government propaganda. He's the reason the world is run the way it is now. If more money were sent out to help the third worlds, great, I'm all for it. But, the money instead, goes out to the oil-rich countries who have a bad, violent reputation and picks a fight. And don't throw your 9/11 bullshit at me. Trust me, I know a lot on this subject. Bush never went to Afghanistan, where Bin Laden was, whom of which ordered the 9/11 attacks. Bush went straight to Iraq to get rid of Huessin once and for all. And to restore democracy there. And have they found Bin Laden, the whole reason 9/11 happened? Nope! As far as I'm concerned, they're not even looking for this perpetrator. And now, we're paying for it, with sky-high gas prices. Makes me which Alabama had city metro transit trains. Elevated trains. Because if we did, I wouldn't drive a car anywhere.

20. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Somehow I doubt that, since you seem to believe Osama Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11.

And none of the shit that's gone down was Bush's call. He's just a puppet for much more powerful people behind the scenes. They aren't divided by nations, and they usually control both sides of any conflict.