Plugging Drugs

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Trips509, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Trips509

Trips509 Member

What is the deal with this? Is the high really that much better, or does it come on faster? Why would anyone shove something in there ass? There has to be something about it that makes it worth while. I have heard a lot about people plugging extacy. What do they do, just stick the pill in their ass? Please someone explain.

2. sublime94

sublime94 Banned

I honestly think that it doesnt make a difference, and if it does, its a placebo.

3. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Never tried it, but (pun not intended or is it) its supposed to decrease nausea associated with certain things because the stomach is being bypassed and absorbtion occurs in the large intestines. Prescription drugs, like morphine, are sometimes prescribed (and sold) in suppository form for this reason (and others).

4. polecat

polecat Weerd

preps at my school soak tampons in liquor and shove it up their ass to bypass breathalysers. But they're retarded.

Works though.

5. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

it cant work, brethalysers work on the basis of alcohol blood content coming out in you breath. if breathalysers dont work on these kids, they actually arent getting the alcohol into their bloodstream.

6. seeingblind

seeingblind Member

i do it cuz it feels good, i just did it with an ounce of weed which is the most ive ever done so wait an hour and see wat happens

7. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

Is this a lie or does plugging drugs really work? Also if it did work it would only work with pills and powder huh?

8. GanjaGuru

GanjaGuru Member

it works, I've personally never done it and don't plan to but the absorbtion rate is faster and depending on the drug the high can be stronger. But you don't just shove pills up your ass...you dissolve in water and inject up your bum as an enema. And as others have said is helpful to avoid nausea.

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

you should give it a try. the enema is just more effective than shoving a pill up there - but shoving the pill up there works fine, especially if you break it into a few little pieces first - but not too small, nor too sharp.

10. psyhco_delic

psyhco_delic Member

i know chicks who have done it. the problem is and this will sound disgusting but you cant just stick it in your arse and leave it, it has to be pushed all the way up past the second little ring inside your bum.

11. seeingblind

seeingblind Member

it will work with any drug that is absorbed through mucous membranes and doesnt have to be digested or heated to become psychoactive so my above post is actually false and like already said dissolving in water and doing an enema would be best method

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

its not really a problem... if you are going to put the end of your finger inside your anus, youve passed the hardest bit - getting it that extra inch or two further to reach the main rectum space is not really an issue once your finger already has a bit of juice on it. i used lube when i tried it, and it was just as fun as it always is. i am referring to both the pill experience, and the finger-in-bum experience

13. prismatism

prismatism loves you

hahaha... i just can't imagine how that could be considered a cool thing to do. that's like those leech commercials... but real... :D

14. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

wow... the day that anyone finds me plugging drugs or that knows about it, please take me to the closest rehab center. I NEED to be there.

15. bluestemz

bluestemz Member

no, the day you stuff drugs up your nose is the day you need to go to the nearest rehab center. "plugging" has been used in medicine for decades (they are called suppositories) and is recognized as one of the safest ways to self-administer compounds which would normally be IV or IMed in a clinical setting. intranasal drug usage however is 100% self destructive & has no academic merit what-so-ever, it's a route reserved strictly for drug abusers. not that i've never bumped anything, i've just run into a few hipocrits or homophobes or whatever they are (in the closet) who say "What?! I would never..." and then turn around and do a line, which really is russian roulette ...

some of us do study or work in pharmacology and are "drug geeks" by nature who explore exotic compounds for the experience of relating the effects to the pharmacology of the compound and not necessarily to get high. i've taken many compounds that i would not consider fun or recreational for the sole purpose of understanding how the chemical structure of the compound affects the biology and conscious perception of the subject but would never consider myself a candidate for rehab. see, our trip is different. It is a classic affirmation of everything right and true in the national character. A gross physical salute to the fantastic possibilities of life in this country. But only for those with true grit. And we are chock full of that, man!
    [​IMG]

anyway, rehab is for quitters right?

16. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I think there's a difference between using a suppository for medical reasons than for personal entertainment, just my thoughts, unless you like the feeling of it, then go right ahead. From what I remember as a child, suppositories werent really fun, so why go that way, when is SO much easier stuffing drugs up your nose?
    Im just picturing the whole scene from getting the drug to its administration and I just dont understand why ANYONE would go that way, but everybody likes different things and to experiment.
    I dont think a person is a hypocrit or a homophobic just because they dont like "plugging" drugs or see the need in doing such a thing. To me that just takes the whole appealing side of drugs, if that's the way I must have them, I'd rather not.
    Also I think that when you "upgrade" into the plugging method is because you are tired of stuffing drugs up your nose, thus my comment of the rehab. I didnt say people that do it should go to rehab, I said if I was doing that, please take me to rehab and I stand by it.

17. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

if you put a glove on your hand, you dont even get a chance of having shit on your finger. people whod never try this are not living to their fullest.

18. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

is it better if you take a shit first before you plug it

19. lightspeed

lightspeed Guest

20. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

colon rollin