Pls how to approach to my friend?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by zoezoe, Jul 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoezoe

zoezoe Visitor

I have close friend, even we sleep together, but cant sex, so sad, how to approach to get sex with her. Any Idea for me. how to do she become horny? pls pls

2. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

You might ask her if you can play with her breasts or clit .

3. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

This is funny. You have a beautiful woman in bed next to you and you don't know how to get her horny. Okay, sorry, you really don't know. Start by gathering her up as you lay down together and tell her you just want to hold her for a while. It's best to be in the spoons position where you pull her little ass into your abdomen curling your legs up under hers. Then begin by softly kissing her neck. Don't rush it. Take it slow. Women need time to work into horniness. Soft kisses and a light reach around to her breasts. If she doesn't resist continue with light nipple play. If she rolls towards you it is now game on. Kiss her lips and slide to her clitoris. This has all the nerve endings that drives her to want you to fuck her. But again take it slow if she lets you. Once she is all wet and ready you can climb aboard. It's best if you slide down and lick her with your tongue to give her an orgasm. Then she will be begging to have your cock inside her. If at any point she resists and doesn't wish for you to go any further then stop. Back off and re-evaluate your relationship.

Percyjackson1790 and Mysteron like this.
  4. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Need more info on the relationship to answer honestly.

5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I agree with what Barry prescribes.

It sounds like your frightened of messing things up which is understandable so take your time .

As a prelude perhaps you need to do more things like cuddling and be a bit more touchy feely outside the bedroom .Many couples do this as part of their normal behaviour.

6. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

OBVIOUSLY the OP is no longer a member... never understand why folks answer old threads where the person has not been here for a long time At the same time, look at the wording. Probably a kid

7. Add a bit of gentle biting after a bit and some women like ears licked or sucked. The combination mentioned above with what I added drives my wife crazy.

your hard cock poking her should tell her what you want while you’re spooning. Rubbing her legs and ass is nice too. Back rubs are always appreciated. Nude ones are even better.

8. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Two people opposite sex heterosexuals in one bed and one does not want to tie up? Forget it my friend she is not at all interested in you. Who knows why but she is not interested at all so don't make a fool of yourself, move on.

9. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

This advice falls on deaf ears. The OP, only a visitor, doesn't have an account and probably has left the building. But since others are chiming in this is good advice. I had a girl friend years ago that didn't put out. My roommate and I had a 2 bedroom apartment where we shared expenses. He invited his GF to move in but she wouldn't unless there was another woman there too. I was socially dating her friend and she talked her into joining us at the apartment. She agreed and they moved in. Come bedtime we adjourned to our respective bedrooms where rejection came due to headache. Night one no fun. Another excuse on night two. Night three close to bedtime I asked her if she was okay. Right away she started with excuses. Right then and there I let all know she would be sleeping elsewhere, not in my bed. I left and went to spend the night with my mentor. The next morning she was gone and I never heard from her again.

10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Zoe is a feminine name. With that cracked syntax, I’m assuming it was a bot post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.