Pleasuring 2 lesbians / Bi Sexual Females At Once

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by nz male, Apr 11, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Guys, if you were with 2 lesbians who were kissing each other at the time. what would you do to them while they were pre - ocuppied?
    Would you have intercourse with one of them or give the other another pleasure at the same time or some other way to arouse them at the same time?
    I have my fantasy idea for this one too.

2. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I don't want to talk about details of my experience, but let me just say that I was never so comfortable as I was with two women. The interaction was really harmonious.

I was able to truly forget myself, like a kid in a candy store. I know it's cliche, but it describes what I felt perfectly. I feel more pressure with one woman than with two. I really wish to do it again before I call it quits.

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

First of all, nz male, two lesbians aren't going to be in bed with you.

4. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

It puts me in mind of a similar question:

If you learned that the woman you had been having sex with had previously been a male before his sex change, would you be happy to continue having sex with her / him? After all, 'he' would now, to all intents & purposes, be a 'she'.

5. kairilove

kairilove Member

Why not? I do both anyway :)

6. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

I think you have to pick and choose your spots. I think the worst thing in a 3some, or any group sex for that matter is for someone to be just waiting around doing nothing. Anya is correct about not wanting to interrupt, but I know i've tried to get involved be rubbing/massaging/kissing/licking something until things can shift towards you. No one has ever told me to go away...so doing something right :)

7. Touch of Eros

Touch of Eros Member

I'm going to say there's no right answer here. It depends on their limits with each other and with you, and how those limits change when the third person is there, and what you have discussed, and what they're doing...

If it was my girlfriend and a friend of hers, she would want you in her somewhere, that;s for sure. Her friend would probably want you to hang back and just touch and caress...