Please Support "The President's Initiative to End World Hunger"

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by MollyThe Hippy, Aug 16, 2005.

  1. MollyThe Hippy

    MollyThe Hippy get high school

    I know most of you folks are of a more liberal political persuasion but I think its important that we support President Bush if he comes up with a good idea. Essentially what is the "The President's Initiative to End World Hunger" is that when we eat our food, our bodies are only able to extract 20% of the nutrition present in that food which leaves 80% of good nutrition remaining.

    So what you can do to be a part of this program to feed the world is to send toThe President's Initiative to End World Hunger, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington D. C., 10004 what is left of your digested food where it will then be shipped around the world to feed those who are in need.

    And what is the total revolutionary principle of this brilliant idea is, the more you eat, the more they will be fed.
     
  2. 121

    121 Senior Member

    no..
     
  3. MollyThe Hippy

    MollyThe Hippy get high school

  4. NaykidApe

    NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

    How can I be sure my contribution won't wind up in the hands of greedy buerocrats?
     
  5. MollyThe Hippy

    MollyThe Hippy get high school

    Personally, I wouldn't mind if mine did.
     
  6. NaykidApe

    NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

    That would be a switch huh?
     
  7. MollyThe Hippy

    MollyThe Hippy get high school

    No, I would be happy to give em my shit.
     
  8. MollyThe Hippy

    MollyThe Hippy get high school

    We can feed the world with our shit.
     
  9. NaykidApe

    NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

    We've been feeding the world our shit for decades and they seem kind of pissed about it. I just don't understand foriegners.
     
  10. Hacker

    Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

    Bush's end world hunger initiative involves killing the hungry.
     
  11. MollyThe Hippy

    MollyThe Hippy get high school


    Boring!
     
  12. Hacker

    Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

    So boring you took time to respond? Impressive...
     
  13. MollyThe Hippy

    MollyThe Hippy get high school

    stupidity continues to amaze me
     
  14. Hacker

    Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

    Yes, it does. Kind of makes you wonder what that says about you doesn't it?
     
  15. MollyThe Hippy

    MollyThe Hippy get high school

    and wonder more about those who respond to a thread without reading a shit about what the thread is about and post some response programmed into their brain that was just waiting for an environmental stimulus
     
  16. Hacker

    Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

    Guess what genius? EVERYTHING you say comes from some external stimulus. Did you invent the english language you are typing?

    You poor girl. No wonder you have no friends and are forced to ridicule others on a forum on a regular basis to feel good about yourself.
     
  17. MollyThe Hippy

    MollyThe Hippy get high school

    not true, everything i type comes from G_d and G_d is in my heart.
     
  18. Hacker

    Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

    If G_d is in your heart, then why can't you type out what should be where the underscore is?
     
  19. MollyThe Hippy

    MollyThe Hippy get high school

    i can... God
     
  20. natural23

    natural23 Senior Member

    Fabomatic, Catalyzing, TIGER !
     

Share This Page


  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice