please suggest me... i have ejacuated for the first time :P

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by kevin.rox123, Jul 18, 2013.

1. kevin.rox123

kevin.rox123 Guest

hey there guys,

my name is kevin, hello to this forum :)

ok, so i had masturbated 2-3 times in my life ( :p ) and today i was really horny like hell, felt to drill out the dick .

i tried to mastur for 30-40 mins but there were only single drops coming off, but i realized that squeezing just below the outlet gives real pleasure.. so i tried and tried and after 2 mins i cumed lol..

but the area in betwn the a*s and d*ck seriously pained and the whole pleasure was neutralized :(

please help.. is this normal? i am thin so maybe there is less mass out there in that region? so is this the reason?

if this situation is called "normal" then ill never do this again :(

and also, is it happened too when you do intercourse? then i swear i'll stay virgin too :p

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Le Sigh......:sleeping:

Cheers Glen.

3. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

I concur with Glen.

4. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Sounds like you are a young guy just getting aware of your sexuality. As you mature, your sperm volume will become greater. You may not believe this, but at full maturity your testicles produce about 100 million sperm every day. After four days or so of sperm production, you need to get rid of that sperm from your body, and there are only three ways: wet dreams, ejaculating in your sleep; masturbating; and intercourse. Once you start masturbating, you no longer get wet dreams, and intercourse is not always possible for young guys (I have had intercourse maybe 10,000 times, so I am an old pro.)

Many young guys feel guilty about masturbating, thinking they are doing something wrong, but this is not the case. It is a natural response to puberty and producing sperm daily. If you don't relieve it, you will get "blue balls", an edgy feeling that can only be relieved by masturbating or having intercourse. Masturbating also allows you to understand the ejaculation process, and allows you to control when it happens, and prepares you for intercourse later on.

The area between your anus and testicles is called the perineum, and it is part of the shaft of your penis and is also a sensitive spot. The pain you feel there is part of the feeling after you ejaculate, when many guys have extreme sensitivity on the penis and its shaft. Don't worry about it.

5. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I've got my doubts about the legitimacy of this post, but on the assumption it being genuine, seeing as it does raise questions that may possibly concern a lad of that age, I'll make a dubious response.

Actually, it's the build up of semen that has to be released. Semen & Sperm are different things entirely. The Semen being the liquid conduit that carries the Sperm. For example, a Vasectomised man may still have ejaculations that appear perfectly normal. Without regular sex or masturbation, he may also have Wet Dreams, which contain no Sperm at all. Even after a vasectomy, the testes continue to generate Sperm, but they are simply reabsorbed back into the body, which is actually quite an efficient recycling system.

6. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Internal to your perenium, the area between your ass and dick is the prostrate gland. It produces a lot of the fluid that is ejaculated when you cum. It could be that since you have never ejaculated before you are experiencing sensations related to the "breaking in" of your glands and ducats. I sometimes experience some unusual sensations in that area when I ejaculate. I suggest you try it a few more times and the unpleasant sensations you experienced will probably go away as your body adapts to these new experiences. If it does not you should probably talk to your doctor about it.

This diagram shows the location of the prostrate gland.

[​IMG]

7. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Internal to your perenium, the area between your ass and dick is the prostrate gland. It produces a lot of the fluid that is ejaculated when you cum, both urine and seaman pass through it when you ejaculate. It could be that since you have never ejaculated before you are experiencing sensations related to the "breaking in" of your glands and ducts. I sometimes experience some unusual sensations in that area when I ejaculate. I suggest you try it a few more times and the unpleasant sensations you experienced will probably go away as your body adapts to these new experiences. If it does not you should probably talk to your doctor about it.

This diagram shows the location of the prostrate gland.

[​IMG]

Perhaps you should post a question about this in the Sexual Health forum, you might get a better response.

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/forumdisplay.php?f=278