please- how may i completely erase evidence of being on this site?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Nisha, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

the last thing i need right now is for my dad to be reading this and discovering this site... how do i erase the hipforums from the computer?

i can erase the history easily but you know that place where you type in the website you want to go to? like typing in : google.com , well on the right hand side there is a little arrow and you click on it and it can see all the sites you have typed in and hipforums is like right there.. how can i erase that?

thanks.

and thanks for the people who kindly posted replies in my other thread and for the others who wrote to me.

2. velvet

velvet Banned

Ohhhwww.. don't leave!

You should clear out your cookies and history and stuff.. if you ask this question in the computer of support forum you might get a more elaborate answer.. I'm very much 'trial and error' so I can't really explain how I'd do it..

Good luck with your dad!

3. lynsey

lynsey Banned

go to the atart menu than click settings than click on control panel than double click interenet options and hit delete all temporary internet files and than click delete cookies and than check the box that says save history for 0 days.Tell someone though please, don't be in the same house as this man.

4. kier

kier I R Baboon

right click internet icon and click internet properties, and delete temp files and cookies, and clear history

though that's what they've said, i just wanted to say goodbye and say my thoughts are with you

5. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

omggg thanks so much girls! its all gone now.. i can visit this site in peace without him being able to chekck it up in the history or on the drop down menu.

ooh- velvet, im not leaving. i just dont want to leave evidence of being here on this site.

**edit** and kier :)

6. velvet

velvet Banned

yeay.. your not leaving! :D

7. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

8. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

right click on the taskbar
    go to properties
    click on customize
    click the advanced tab
    click the "clear list" button next to "Recent Documents"

that ought to do it

BTW, make sure you delete all cookies, and temporary internet files, too.

9. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

thanks ashfreekstreet.

bellfire- thank you. im actually half indian. and half.. erm... english, native american and jewish.

10. kier

kier I R Baboon

was gonna say, i'll only be a girl if you pay me reaaaly well :rolleyes: i'm glad you're staying though, i was worried you were leaving full stop...im so stupid at times!

11. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I have hipforums on my yahoo bookmarks, so I don't have to type it in anymore Then I can just check myyahoo page and go to one of my many fave sites listed under bookmarks.

12. Ash_Freakstreet

Ash_Freakstreet Hmm.... GROOVY!

no prob. if that doesn't work contact your local hacker to delete the hipforums off the internet