PLEASE HELP, this fuckin sucks, i dont kno what to do....

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by hebrewnational00, Apr 19, 2007.

1. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

hey, so i like this girl, she likes me too, we flirt n stuff, im freinds with her best friend, and her best freind told me to try to go out with her cuz shes single again, and i was like OKay! so ive been tryin to get with her, n hang out a lot, call her a lot and so on..last time we talked i felt that she felt somethin towards me but i didnt kno wat so i was just about to make a move n tell her i like her a lot more than a freind would like another freind, so b4 i proceeded to do that i asked her "so hows ur boy freind doin?!" expecting an answer like "we broke up" but she said, alright i talked to him earlier... i was LIKE WTF!!! its the same bf as b4.

so i guess they never broke up or they broke up n got back together again. she keeps on sayin that her relationship is complicated with that dude, but she still likes him, she sees him once a week n all they do is have sex plus hes wayy older than her, i really doubt its an actual relationship, she even said it wasnt basicly. IT PISSED ME OFF!!! cuz i seriously like her. i made it clear that i like her a lot...and she like HINTS that she likes me too, but she fuckin has a bf or w/e...she couldnt do more for me to think that she likes me, she did it all!!! she even asked me to prom n stuff, knowing she single i said yes. but shes really not, and i dont wanna go AS FREINDS. she being my freind is important to me, but i think if we were ever to go out, it would work the best for both of us..i asked her why she asked me to prom, n she said cus were good freinds and i think it would b fun. THATS ALL!...good freinds..i was soo close to just makin a move and its all fucked up now!!!1
    what should i do?!!!! please help/

2. BelladonnaBlue

BelladonnaBlue Member

Love is so hard sometimes, even after you've been married for 12 years like me. My best advice to you is this: tell her just exactly how you feel, no matter how hard it may seem...you'll be glad you did! Let her know that you are attracted to her, and would love the opportunity to make her happy, more happy than her current "f**k buddy" can make her, LOL. If you want the girl, you gotta go for it baby!

GOOD LUCK!

3. maskan

maskan Member

Man, drop the damned whore like a football full of nitroglycerin.
    If she's got the balls to tell ye she fucks around with her ex (or whatever he might be), while yer trying to make it clear ye like her,
    she's just gonna rip yer heart out of yer arse and feed it to the birds in the end.
    Just stop yer contact with her, and try to forget 'bout her.
    It won't do ye any good to keep tryin', lad, belive me.

4. legend 1967

legend 1967 Member

You said yes to the prom, are you still taking her ?
    If not, I think it would be best not to delay in letting her know.

5. egle

egle Member

iv been in the same place, me and a girl get pissed, says shes gona end it with her BF, spend te night kissing, 2 days l8er shes back in lve with her BF and im left with the love.... you gota move on dude,

6. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Lol. Pwnt. :D

Just give it time - she'll get over him soon enough.

7. MyLifeIsJust

MyLifeIsJust Member

bahahah she said all she does is have sex with him? are you like mentally re fucking tarded? are you really that oblivious? i think she just wants to fuck you despite the fact she has a boyfriend,
    if you just want you two to fall in love....ive been down that road and im sure you have too, its a long and in the end you alwayz seperate and someone gets hurt have sex while you're young 18-25 then look for a serious relationship later personally thats what i say this probably doesnt make any sense cuz im high as hell PCE OUT

8. johnnystillcantread

johnnystillcantread Member

I agree excepted for the part about dropping a football full of nitroglycerin. (might go boom) Cheers!

9. hebrewnational00

I FUCKIN HATE HOW GIRLS ARE LOL, theyre soo retarded sometimes...EXAMPLE!

i ignored this girl for like 2 weeks, gettin close to prom, i didnt care, i wanted her to talk to me, cuz she just fuckin pissed me off....and i always do the talkin anyway...so she txted me randomly sayin "Hey did you want me to go with you to pick up your tux a day before prom?" why would she ask thaT!?!!

like if she wanted to hang out she should just b like "we should hang out" but instead she needs to twist it around...in a way that looks like i wanna hang out with her, and shes just like wat ever!

i regret sayin yes to prom. A) my plans ruined B) i cant drink b4 C) i hate dancing

10. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like it was meant to be.

11. misplacedmindhippie

misplacedmindhippie Member

First of all how close of friends r u 2? If ur really close y not just tell her that u care about her and care for her. If she likes u she will drop that other douch can come to u.

12. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

This should be posted in relationships where you will probably get more insight and opinions.

Heat

13. hebrewnational00

were not really GOOD freinds, we hung out a few times but we wernt like close, close, freinds ever, but deff freinds LOL....its hard to explain:)

anyways i told her i like her, i always give her compliments, i told her theres no one else id rather go to prom with, i told her shes my favorite, and everytime i talk to her i really put myself out there in like her, im pretty sure she knows i like her.

14. aspirine

aspirine Member

Yer only 19 and both actually unattached. Buy a dozen condoms and ask her on a date.

15. misplacedmindhippie

misplacedmindhippie Member

Just one day when u get her alone and your hanging out and having fun be like you know i reli like you and i want us to be just more than friends... if you want to thats is, if not we can still be friends. tell her everything you feel b 4 time runs out and she gets reli serious with some1

16. evil i 13

evil i 13 Senior Member

this girl is fucked! most girls i know like that were either neglected by their fathers or molested and can only tear through your life leaving you with nothing but a jaded attitude and a drinking problem. You can't fix them, they can only fuck u up. try your best to forget u ever met her trust me.

17. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

misplaced is right, enjoy the prom with her its probably your best chance at rommance right there, jus tell her how you feel, tell her that youd treat her far better then the other dude ..try to make it a special night & see where it leads..
    to me it seems like shes hangin onto that dude cause shes got nothing else.. so ogfffer her something better..