Please explain

Discussion in 'Judaism' started by RIPTIDE59, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It would be interesting if you had links to that too, desert-rat. But you didn't see them yourself? Perhaps they are on tv at times in less strict muslim countries where the issues are. I'm not sure why we would expect imams to take it to our media.

2. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

As best as I can remember it was t.v. inter views from hear in the USA . I would think that might get a person killed in many Muslim contries .
    It may of been on P.B.S. shows like the news hour or Front line . http://www.pbs.org/

3. Asmodean

Thanks for the effort anyway :) But not all muslim countries are that extreme in general. Only in some countries where sharia is enforced by govermental people it would be out of the question to see stuff like that on tv. I think in a country like Turkey for example it might be possible.

4. Asmodean

Common practice to handle one trick ponies with hate agendas trying to provoke people on certain sites.

5. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I think most church/temple/masque ect. leaders dont want the radical people there as members .