Pleasant surprise

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by BudToker, Apr 29, 2007.

1. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

My first piece ever was my stone piece. I got it last year and its been great. It is small and concealable, and hits really well. Well I've never resin hit it till just today and I was pleasantly surprised. I cleaned it out about 2 weeks ago and have only smoked out of it 3 times. I'm out of weed so I decided to try to resin hit my pipes. My glass sherlock didn't have enough resin, but my stone pipe was great! It had enough resin from 2 bowls for 7 good resin hits with a good ammount of smoke. I'm high right now and I was very surprised that it worked so well. I love this pipe! I got it for $8 and its one of the best pipes I have ever used. Any of you have pleasant weed-related surprises in the past week or so?

2. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

yes, the weed I bought which was composed of lots of shake actually wound up being some of hte best shit Ive had.

3. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

siiick

4. Blithe

Blithe Member

wicked :)

5. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Earlier today I was talking to my girl about buying a car and I told her she should get a helicopter. She was like, screw that, I'll just ride on giant birds like in the Lord of the Rings. Then she was saying how she wouldn't be surprised if a falcon could fly off with her (she was talking about falcons earlier and she's just over five feet tall and just shy of a hundred pounds, I always poke fun about her being so small) and I was like, "I wouldn't be surprised if a hummingbird could fly you away". At which point she said, "you know what, fuck you. Wait a second, no, fuck me" and I was like "well ok", so we did. That was a pretty pleasant surprise.

6. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

lol I bet