play piercing

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by deadonceagain, Aug 16, 2005.

1. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

ive been wanting to do something new with body mods for awhile,ive been reading up on ritual body mods like suspensions,sewing,blood leting,and play piercing,ive experimented with brandings but i didnt turn out the way i wanted,so i thinking about maybe trying simple play piercings nothing heavy or extreme just like a couple 20gauge needle in my arm but i realy dont know much about it other then reading all the experiances of BMEZINE,i have no idea how to even try and atempt this and i realy dont even want to untill i know wtf im doing anyone do this and know there stuff or know where i can find out more

2. skankleft

skankleft Member

I think the best way is to talk to people who have done it.
    The arm/leg area is a very popular place for play piercings. I don't really think there is a certain way to do it, just make sure you disinfect very well and don't pierce too deep.

3. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

im planing on doing it on my outer arm or leg casue its easy to grib the skin on my leg with my left hand maybe my hand too cause that round skin over my finger bone would be easy casue its loose,but i just wanted to ask a piercer on here any tips or anything that could go wronge other then infection stuff,i dont want to fuck myself up,anyone do play piercing or a piercer that does them i can talk to about them...