plants grow by themselves right?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by stupidnamenoonecaress, Oct 27, 2009.

1. stupidnamenoonecaress

stupidnamenoonecaress Member

if i was growing one to two plants outdoors and somehow the popo found out, could i get away with saying that i had no knowledge of them and that they started growing on their own?

i mean really...plants just grow by themselves. that should be enough for reasonable doubt.

2. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

if they're on your property, in some states, they can confiscate your house and all of your other belongings, whether you knew shit about them or not if you can't prove other wise.

3. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Its not the growing by there selfs ya need to worry about its how the seeds got there in the first place.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

they can tell if a plant has been cultivated( visited ) or not.. trails, clippings, tools, posts to hold plant, unusual growth rate..

5. neuroptican

neuroptican ...hadouken!

I think different factors could come into play. Is this your property we are talking about? If so, how large is the area of land?

But like MrDot said, some states are pretty harsh on cultivation.
    http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4516

6. stupidnamenoonecaress

i clicked on mississippi. it says nothing about cultivation in that.

7. stupidnamenoonecaress

oh and can someone please tell me, can people, such as employers, research a civil conviction for the posession of 30 grams or less (a civil offence in my state) and deny me employment?

8. neuroptican

neuroptican ...hadouken!

I think if you are growing in Mississippi, they automatically assume you are growing to sell it. Maybe not, but since it doesn't indicate any separate punishments for cultivation, that's what I would assume. Another link that says basically the same thing.

http://law.findlaw.com/state-laws/marijuana/mississippi/

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

they cant deny you employment cause of a weed possession.. Snoop doggy dog, has a job dont he? double standard society can suck on my nuts.. :hat:

10. stupidnamenoonecaress

they can deny you employment because of bad credit. and btw they dont have to give the real reason that you wernt accepted for the job. they can say that others were better qualified (in their oppinion is true anyway). snoop doggy dog isnt a wanna be physicist. i think that makes a difference.

if they can get access to records that include a possession odds are, someone will not be getting the job.

seven years is the limit. i know that much.

11. joyfulsara

joyfulsara Member

you're from mississippi? me too, unfortunately. whereabouts?