Planing on taking molly for the 1st time

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Siiigma, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Siiigma

Siiigma Guest

Hey guys I am new this forum and I just have a couple of questions about molly. I am planing on taking some on my birthday which is a little more then a month away and I want to know how much of it should I take I'm 6"0 about 270 lbs Also, How should I take it should i snort it or take it in a pill form? Also what should I expect when I take molly?. Also I have kind of a anger problem so would that effect me in anyway when I'm rollin or anything?Any tips and advise will greatly be appreciated.Thank you guys :D :2thumbsup:

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'd recommend going for 200 mgs orally if you get powder/crystals, take it orally in a capsule or rolled up in a tissue paper. If you get Ecstasy pills then I'd recommend 2 pills and just swallow it.

If you have an anger problem, MDMA could perhaps be therapeutic for you as it tends to decrease hostility but given that you're taking it for a Birthday, I get the impression you just may want to celebrate and party on it. MDMA often is euphoric, lowers inhibition without making you belligerent like alcohol and tends to makes you feel more connected with others (particularly if they are on it as well) and generally elicits a positive oriented idealistic headspace. There is sensory enhancement and mild psychedelia, most notable with touch and music and sometimes mild visuals. (halos around objects, color intensification, trails)

The comedown can make you feel pretty irritable which you may want to be aware of, and Molly/Ecstasy can be adulterated or other drugs passed off as it.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Make sure to stay hydrated, so avoid alcohol. But also be aware of drinking too much. You can poison yourself with water but it will take some effort.

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you sure you know what your looking for or at least really trust your source? So many things are passed off as Molly when they are not, and to an unscrupulous dealer, the rookie is an easy target. If you have access to a test kit use it.

4. Siiigma

Siiigma Guest

the person I am getting it from is my best friend and he has used molly more time then i can count lol . And yes i am going to buy a kit in the next week or so. Thank you guys for the advise :D. how long does it usually stay in your system??

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You would piss positive for amphetamines for a few days after use.

6. thismoment

thismoment Member

Yeah, GB notes irritability a day or two after rolling. I just keep remembering that it's my serotonin depletion that's the problem, not her being irritating. HOWEVER, there have also been times when the days after rolling were characterized by a mild, loving euphoria.