"Pizza Hut's Lasagna a hit in Italy"

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Kinky Ramona, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Hate might be a little strong of a word to use for my feelings towards ricotta cheese, but I certainly don't enjoy it enough to even dare try Pizza Hut's lasagna anyway. My grandma always made lasagna with Velveeta...it's actually really good the way she does it, but so freakin' American, you really can't even call it lasagna. Hahaha.

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

velveeta? lol. that's just crazy!

my mom used to make this really great lasagna, but it took all day and my dad started complaining about getting fat. so she quit cooking altogether and warms up lean cuisines for him every night. hahaha.

3. Kinky Ramona

As crazy as it sounds, it's fantastic. It's something completely different than what you would expect it to be. The first time I had real lasagna, I was like, "What the hell was that?" Hahahaha.

4. mamaKCita

i love velveeta. i mean, if it's good on mac & cheese and grilled cheese sammiches, there's no telling WHAT you can do with it.

i like ricotta, though. italian cheeses are pretty much all good with me.

5. Kinky Ramona

My mom hates ricotta, so that's why my grandma always just used Velveeta. And don't get me wrong, I'll eat ricotta, but I really much prefer all the other Italian cheeses that aren't in curds. Haha.

6. mamaKCita

cottage chease!!! yummy!

7. Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave Rainbow

nothing wrong with american cheese at all. It has it's place, same as anything else.