Pizza gate is not real but ICE sex traficking is

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by unfocusedanakin, Sep 14, 2020.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Why does no one wonder about the children in ICE detention facilities? They have ceased to exist. In many cases they are not on paper anywhere and certainly not with their parents. The same right wing who seems so concerned with pedophilia ignores this. They call Biden a pedophile but don't see Latino children as humans. What they mean when they say that is Biden is bad because white English speaking kids are at risk. The Latinos "broke the law" so they deserve no mercy. Once society does not care and wants them to suffer it's very easy to make that happen.

Who would help these kids? Who keeps track of them? This is nothing new. For decades the conspiracy community has wondered about people who go missing of all ages. The media will say the body was never found but we never know why. Is it lost in forest? Did it decay? Did they run off to Thailand to avoid a debt? Or is Jr the property of an elite now.

Pedophilia is not only a left wing issue no matter how much people want it be. It's a 1% issue. People who have enough money and power don't follow laws. Whatever they desire in business or sex is theirs. Some would even say that the ancient Illuminati religion the 1% follow requires pedophilia. The right wing Alex Jones radio shows apply this to Democrats only and not the big picture. They will never be as educated as they want to be as long as they think like this.

I would love to be wrong for the sake of the children but I don't think I am. They are suffering. :cry:

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

First point: Alex Jones IS TOTALLY INSANE. !!
    Second point: Who has shown that they care about the immigrant children. Not many. certainly not the currant administration.
    Third point: Alex Jones IS TOTALLY INSANE !!

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I think even the hardcore Alex Jones listener would admit that the CIA works with drug traffickers. Those people also sell humans. Trump's America does not care about those kids like they didn't care about Jews in Germany. I wish Alex Jones would talk about the modern concentration camps. Rape of children and adults did happen in Nazi Germany. Pedophiles with the right job get away with the wrong things. Many bad people on both sides but if you ask him Trump is the reincarnation of the founding fathers and children are only unsafe if Biden or Bernie say black lives matter,

4. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

The only thing I really have to say is I agree completely.

I don't even call this a "Conspiracy" since there has been reliable documentation on it.

C/S,
    Rev J