Pipe, Bowl, peice, and bong stories. Like friends...

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by Iceo, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Iceo

Iceo Member

Seems as if every peice or pipe i've owned so far has had an interesting story behind it. Almost like a story that has brought it into my hands each day that I smoke it. So different from a friend?

Share your peices stories.

I'll tell yah the story about my current peice Old Blue. (image attached)

Well old blue was born one night me and my bro alan got bored staying up late night, had a sack of weed and a light, but no fuckin peice or rolling papers. At this point in our lives we kind of believed in god and felt rolling bible joints was wrong, so we had to resort to a makeshift peice. This wast going to be any makeshift peice though due to the fact that we were sick of having to scavenge up a new peice every night to smoke out of.

So i put my senses together and created what you see here in this picture. We named him old blue in honor of cememorating our last peice, sasafras(named after the wood we carved it out of) was thrown out of our window by a girl in our car while the cops were following us. (I later slapped her.)

Anyways You smoke out of old blue when your... why "feeling blue." Corny right?

So me and old blue got seperated a few times one time when the cops showed up to this party and this kid ganked it from me. But do you believe i just got it back last night. Smoking out of it right now. Another time i had to let my freind take it cause my parents knew i was smoking and had called the cops on me. Do you believe that. Is that really my life? Yes.

Sorry to ramble, im blazed as hell. Thought i'd let a couple a stoners into my life for a couple minutes and relate. Relating has just become important to me. I think some of you guys understand the importance of relating due to human nature and all of that nonsense. Fuck me freddy i have a hangover and im tired.

Night.

2. omnip0d

omnip0d Member

what'd u make it out of?

3. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

my friend has a bowl that this 18 year old guy was buying for him. well my friend who was buying it had to run home right quick at the exact time the 18 year old got off work and was gonna go get it. so me and a friend rode with the dude to go get it. he dropped us off at this gas station near his neighborhood and said wait here im gonna run home and get the money(my friend had payed him the day before) and so we waited....and waited...and waited....we went in the gas station to get drinks while we waited and it turns out the cigerettes case was open and my friend jacked a carton and i jacked a pack from a different case. after 45 minutes we figured the guy had ripped our friend off and jsut ditched us. we were way far away fromt he subway where the rest of our crew was. so we started walking around this neighborhood looking for the guys house and we couldnt find it. we were pissed cuz we didnt have a ride back to subway but by chance we spotted a guy we knew pulling out of his driveway. we flagged him down and payed him 2 cig packs to drive us to subway. well it turns out the 18 year olds mom made him ow the lawn before he could leave again and he had went to look for us and we were gone and so he went and got the bowl. my friend got the bowl a couple days later so everything was good :)

4. hamsammich

hamsammich Member

The first thing I ever smoked out of was Thor. Thor was a homemade bong made out of a plastic milkcarton (the handle is nice of you ever want to make one.) We had a bunch of good times together. Unfortunately he met his demise when I realized that he was too big to hide because I had to start using my guitar case.

My second piece is a small metal pie name Dewy (he is Silver and green, like a mountain dew bottle I guess). I bought him from a friend and I use him when I go out because he is small and only cost me $5.

The piece that I have right now is a 4-5 inch glass spoon, hand blown and all, really nice. His name is Chuck Norris.

I'm ordering a nice headie bubbler from showmeglass.com this week. It's not posted right now but its a headie hammer bubbler, with nice white and light green colors. It's nice.

5. hamsammich

hamsammich Member

Man i'd like to hear somemore a these.

6. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

^I'm ordering something similar. hammer 1.

7. mrwakeandbake

mrwakeandbake Member

I know a guy who blows glass and he showed me his stash once.
    He had a bong, spoon, sherlock, one hitter, every thing you could think of. I'm not kidding, he had like 75 pieces or something. But he blew it all himself and you could really watch the progression of his skill. He keeps all the pieces he breaks(very few, he had like two) in this little velvet box he make with this crazy glass lid with the most intricent spirels and shit all over it. It was really cool cause you could tell how much effort, pride, and love were put into making them. He said he cryed when he lost his first piece(Ended up in was in his car, but thats a different story).