Pink Floyd Tour 2005??

Discussion in 'Music' started by sm0key42o8, Jan 25, 2005.

1. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

Has any once held heard about this? I havent seen any dates set. But I hear its the original line-up...if its true, this will surely be badass!!!

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

oh come on.

Ive heard this every year for 10 years!

dont believe that garbage.

thats not going to happen, trust me.

they have no reason to go on tour. and dave certainly isnt going to do it.

the only person who probably will is roger, and that as a solo act.

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

David Gilmore and Roger Waters havent been in the same room for 20 years or so, I doubt they will be touring together.

4. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

also, there has been talk of roger doing a tour this year for a couple years now. I can see him doing another solo tour. and I wouldnt mind seeing him again, but I really doubt that the rest of the floyd will be touring. and I really doubt they will be putting a new album out. dont hold your breath on it.

5. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

Im def. not holdin my breath for one. But hopefully it will happen...

6. crummyrummy

The last FLoyd tour was awesome. I never seen roger though. I here he puts on a great show too.

7. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Ill belive it when i see it.... and it its true be prepaired to sell your soul for tickets... they will be very pricy

8. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

Yea the will be...but itll be worth it!

9. crummyrummy

division bell tickets were not pricey. Floor wewre outrageous, but...who wnats to be on the floor at floyd? the spectacle is designed to be scene from far and elevated.

10. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I have never seen the floyd. I wish I had for 1994, but I missed it, and I thought they would do another tour within 5 years, but that didnt happen, and hasnt happened, and will never happen. I did get to see roger waters in '99 for his in the flesh tour. that show was amazing. the highlight of the night had to be dogs. and then shine on... he also played stuff from Amused to Death, which he had never done live before. and he debuted a brand new song in the kansas city show, since it was the last show of the first leg. It was called "each small candle" so we got a treat. no one else heard it before until then.

awesome show though. even if there was doyle bramhall on lead guitar, not gilmour. doyle brought a more bluesy side to the solos.