Pink Floyd added to Spotify

Discussion in 'Music' started by PhotoDude, Jul 5, 2013.

1. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

I've been waiting for them to get on Spotify for a while. Anybody else excited by this?

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I love spotify. They do all these tricks! Put together good playlists too!

3. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill HipForums Supporter

Accessibility to access the Best Music is always FAB

soulcompromise likes this.
  4. soulcompromise

and Spotify is free! they have a premium membership too, but the free one gets all those playlists that they make for you without paying.

5. WOLF ANGEL

I'm on Spotify, I use the Free option but still have the capability to create a number of Playlists of preferred choice - (Of Varied and cosmopolitan mood - which I use as background music when Working from home.- the ads are a bit of a bind but not that inconvenient)

6. soulcompromise

On mine, the ads are few and far between. I barely notice them.

I'm glad that more people are using it. Now I'm wondering how they make their money with everything being free. Maybe there's a "no ads" crowd that really digs premium! :)

WOLF ANGEL likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I just pay 11$ a month for Google play. I can download anything on the store or CD that's available or stream it for free.

Free Spotify = adverts. Ewww.

But no im really happy with my subscription. Now I just stream an album, if I like it, I download it. No questions asked.

WOLF ANGEL likes this.
  8. WOLF ANGEL

When I listen to my Playlists, I tend to view the adverts as a 'No DJ' Radio station.
    With Premium, for me there's no 'real' beneficial change, so I just, listen - and like :)