Pink bunnys

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by bellringer, May 29, 2006.

1. bellringer

bellringer Member

Have never seen these but got a 10pack of them so will be trying tonight. Will post how they are whenever im not retarded anymore, but has anyone had these before?

2. I too currently have some pink bunnies i'm holding on to for my next roll, took a half a few days ago, felt really good, not speedy just good but the setting wasn't right so I'm hanging on to the rest of them for another time, all my friends say they are really good and pretty clean...

3. bellringer

bellringer Member

We each ended up taking 3 and it was definatly a speedy roll for all of us. However, was one of my top 3 rolls ever. Definatly a lot of fun.

4. jbones23

jbones23 Member

i just picked up a bunch of them. the dude i got em from said they're bomb and prefers them over a molly. he said there are not speedy at all.

5. bellringer

bellringer Member

The ones I had were good but definatly speedy as hell.

6. jbones23

jbones23 Member

im eatin it tomoro ill let u guys know how it went

7. Eating mine tomorrow, had a few people try them the last few days for their first rolls and they definitely had an amazing time so I'm excited

8. bellringer

bellringer Member

Have a good time man, my friend that did it with me said it was his best roll ever. He ate 1 1/2 and snorted one. I thought it was a really good roll and definatly in my top 5.

9. jbones23

jbones23 Member

they were really slow. not speedy one bit. the come down was fuckiin hell but the roll was pretty nice.

10. dopey on dope

dopey on dope Member

how come everyone on this site can get so many different types I can onlny get x boxs (triangles with a dome on one side that has a small x carved into it) or blue love (blue ones with the word love on one side)
    I can ocationaly pick up some others but its only very rarly